dte.org.in/poly2012 | DTE Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology | DTE Admissions for Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology – dte.org.in/poly2012Friday, August 17th, 2012
Directorate Of Technical Education Maharashtra State www.dte.org.in/poly2012
3, MAHAPALIKA MARG, POST BOX NO. 1967, MUMBAI-400 001.
PHONE :-( 022) 22620601, 22690602 FAX: 22692102, 22690007
DTE Website: www.dte.org.in/poly2012
Directorate Of Technical Education Maharashtra State Website: www.dte.org.in/poly2012
DTE Admission Notification for filling Online Option Form, Confirmation for Admission to First Year of Post SSC Diploma Courses in Engineering/Technology 2012-13 on www.dte.org.in/poly2012
Admission to First Year of Post SSC Diploma Courses in Engineering/Technology 2012-13
Counseling Round (CAP Round-III)
Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai has decided to conduct Counseling Round at the District Level for the academic year 2012-13 at District Counseling centers (Government Polytechnics in the table mentioned below)
This round will be conducted on 17/08/2012 at 10 AM onward at respective District counseling centres. This round of admission will be conducted only for those candidates of the respective districts whose names have
appeared in Final Merit list and are also eligible to participate in CAP Round III (subject to eligibility of participation as set out in the Annexure 1 of the information brochure).
List of Eligible candidates for CAP Round III and their Home Districts as well as list of district counseling centres with institutes attached to those counseling centres is available on the website www.dte.org.in/poly2012
During this round of admission by Counseling, all available seats shall be treated as GENERAL seats and shall be allotted solely on the basis of inter-se merit of eligible candidates without any type of reservation.
All eligible candidates should note that
1. Seats available at every District counseling centre shall include vacant seats of all institutes participating in
CAP (Govt/Aided/Unaided) in that District only.
2. Candidates are informed to attend the counseling round at respective District counseling centres as per their Home Districts. If any candidate wish to secure admission in the institute which is other than his / her home district, he / she has to report to the district counseling centre where the institute is located.
3. Aspiring Candidates must attend the District counseling round in person
4. Candidate is required to register by paying processing fees of CAP Round-III, Rs.100/- in cash at the District counseling centre and obtain a receipt for the same. Once the candidate has registered at the District counseling centre such candidate will not be allowed to register again at other District counseling centres.
5. The candidate shall report on 17/08/2012 at 10 AM at the District counseling centre along with the necessary original documents and part payment of non-refundable fees of Rs.3000/- in cash.
6. Eligible Candidates who report to the District counseling centre will be offered admission for available seats (pertaining to that District only) as per the inter se merit of candidates.
7. Candidates who secure admission in this round must confirm the admission on the spot by paying nonrefundable fees of Rs. 3000/- in cash (irrespective of category of the candidate) and by producing necessary documents in original for verification. Candidate will have to report to the respective Institute during the period 21/08/2012 to 23/08/2012 up to 5 PM along with allotment letter and pay balance fees (i.e. after deducting Rs. 3,000/- which is already paid by the candidate) for confirmation of admission.
8. If the candidate fails to report to the Institute and pay the balance fees on or before 23/08/2012 upto 5PM at the Institute then the candidate shall loose the claim on the allotted seat as well on the Rs. 3000/- paid by the candidate at the District counseling centre.
9. For any additional information, candidates can refer Institute Information Brochure or website www.dte.org.in/poly2012
10. All unaided Institutes shall fill vacant seats remaining after the counseling round up to 31/08/2012 and upload the list of candidates on DTE website on or before 07/09/2012.
Mumbai (3007) Government Polytechnic, Mumbai
Institute code no. under District Counseling Center for counseling Round : 3006,3007,3012,3020,3021,3023,3024,3025,3026,
Raigad (3008) Government Polytechnic, Pen
Institute code no. under District Counseling Center for counseling Round : 3008,3040,3146,3279,3283,3284,3286,3288,3422,3458
Ratnagiri (3009) Government Polytechnic, Ratnagiri
Institute code no. under District Counseling Center for counseling Round : 3009 ,3255,3420
Sindhudurg (3010) Government Polytechnic, Malvan
Institute code no. under District Counseling Center for counseling Round : 3010
Thane (3011) Government Polytechnic, Thane
Institute code no. under District Counseling Center for counseling Round : 3011,3013,3218,3219,3222,3257,3265,3266,3268,
Aspiring Candidates shall report to any of the Counseling Centre on 17/08/2012 at 10 AM onward as per following schedule
Sr.No MH Merit No Registration Timings
From To From To
1 2 25871 10 AM 11AM
2 25873 44455 11AM 12PM
3 44456 61354 12PM 1PM
4 61355 77960 1PM 2PM
5 77961 9546 1 2PM 3PM
6 95464 114738 3PM 4PM
7 114743 116605 4PM 5PM
Directorate of Research Education Website : www.dte.org.in/poly2012