dte.org.in/mca | DTE MAH-MCA-CET 2011 Notification | DTE MCA Admission Notice 2011
DTE Master of Computer ApplicationÂ MAH MCA CET 2011
DTE MCA website : www.dte.org.in/mca
DTE MAH-MCA-CET 2011 NOTIFICATION : www.dte.org.in/mca
DTE ADMISSIONS TO FIRST YEAR OF FULL TIME POST GRADUATE COURSE IN MASTER INÂ COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (MCA) FOR THE YEAR 2011-2012
Applications are invited for DTE MAH-MCA-CET 2011 for admission to First Year of three-year Full Time Post Graduate Degree Course in MCA in the Government, Â Govt. Â Aided, Â University Â Managed, Â University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
DTE MAH-MCA-CET 2011 Eligibility Criteria Â for Â appearing to MAH-MCA-CET 2011 :
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Passed Â with Â minimum Â of Â 50% marks Â in Â aggregate Â or Â equivalent Â CGPA Â ( 45% Â in Â case Â of Â candidates ofÂ backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelorâ€™s degree awarded by any ofÂ the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educationalÂ institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 ofÂ the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association ofÂ Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, GovernmentÂ of India and having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10 + 2 level or higher levelÂ examination.
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelorâ€™s degree to be awarded by any of the UniversitiesÂ incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions establishedÂ by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 ofÂ minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or anÂ equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India and having studiedÂ Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10 + 2 level or higher level examination. Such candidatesÂ will be considered for provisional admission subject Â to passing the Degree examination with minimum ofÂ 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in Â case of candidates of backward class categoriesÂ belonging to Maharashtra State only).
DTE MAH-MCA-CET 2011 Schedule of Activities
1)Â Sale of the Information Brochure along with Application KitÂ at Select Post OfficesÂ 07-02-2011 18-02-2011
2) Online Submission and Confirmation of CETÂ Application Form through the web siteÂ www.dte.org.in/mca for Maharashtra State/ OMS/ J&KÂ Migrant / NRI/ PIO/Foreign National/ForeignÂ Students/Children of Indian Workers in the GulfÂ Countries candidates.
Note: OMS candidates who are appearing/appeared forÂ AIMCET 2011 and aspiring to claim admission againstÂ OMS seats are also required to submit and confirm theÂ online CET application form.Â 07-02-2011Â 18-02-2011( till 5.00 PM)
3) Â Date and timing of MAH-MCA-CET 2011Â Sunday, 06-03-2011Â (2.00 PM)
4) Â Declaration of the results of the MAH-MCA-CET 2011 onÂ the websiteÂ www.dte.org.in/mca 08-04-2011 (5.00 PM)
5) Â Document verification, updation and confirmation ofÂ Application Form for CAP at ARC for MaharashtraÂ State/OMS/J&K candidatesÂ 23-05-2011Â 03-06-2011Â ( till 5.00Â PM)
6) Â Display of the provisional merit lists (Maharashtra State,Â OMS and J&K candidates) on the web siteÂ www.dte.org.in/mca 04-06-2011 (5.00 PM)
7) Â Submission of grievance applications of Maharashtra, andÂ OMS candidates, if any, at respective ARCÂ 06-06-2011Â 08-06-2011Â ( till 5.00Â PM)
8)Â Display of the final merit lists (Maharashtra State, OMSÂ and J&K candidates) on websiteÂ www.dte.org.in/mca 14-06-2011 (5.00 PM)
DTE DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, MAHARASHTRA STATE
3, MAHAPALIKA MARG, POST BOX NO. 1967, MUMBAI-400 001.
HELPLINE PH:(022) 22626853/54 Â Â Â FAX:22690007
DTE MCA websiteÂ :Â www.dte.org.in/mca