Company Name : SevenHills Healthcare Private Limited www.sevenhillshospital.com
Locations : Mumbai
Experience : 4 – 6 years
Key Skills :
Tech Savvy with good computer skills, Good knowledge of spoken & written English Language with working knowledge of Hindi and Marathi.Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.Willingness to work and travel along with a team of
• Marketing & Communications
Role : Web Master/ Web Site Manager
Industry : Any
Job Description :
Reporting Relationship: Vice President (BRM)
Direct / Matrix Reportees:
Main Purpose of the Role:
Research, develop and implement web marketing strategies, standards, and practices of the hospital.
Motivate team to enhance business development via use of the internet.
· Relationship building with patients via the internet
· To help formulating a website of international standards interacting with the web designer and IT team.
· Create a site map for web development for easy navigation for visitors
· Responsible for preparing a Market Overview; SWOT/PEST Analysis wrt SevenHills
· Coordinating between marketing department, clinical and administration services along with IT for constant updation of the website.
· To plan and implement website promotion program through SEO’s Meta Tags, and cross web promos
· Closely coordinating with clinical services and ensuring quick responses for all online queries, health blogs, etc
· Developing strategies and follow-up of online activities such as virtual OPD, online appointment system etc.
· Responsible for creating clear objectives, building strategies to achieve them within a given time frame and define measurables for evaluating the same.
· Responsible for preparing & presenting an yearly & each month plan, with by and large committed deliverables
· Responsible for Implementing the plan, Month end evaluation & next months action plan preparation
Interdepartmental Coordination :
· Coordinating with the relationship manager/administration department to conduct, analyze, and act on the suggestion of internal marketing surveys given to patients and business centers via the internet, and complaints received, in order to improvise service levels
· Monitoring the activities of the front office department for the purpose of improving facilities to ensure patient satisfaction
· Coordinating with departments such as Relationship Management, Diagnostic Services, Consultants, etc., in order to generate reports for analysis and improvement
· Imparting appropriate training for customer delight, service excellence, etc., to the hospital staff in conjunction with the HR department
Market Analysis & Benchmarking :
· Competitive price tracking from other hospitals and identifying price advantages and disadvantages on a monthly basis
· Monthly updates on statistics
· Collecting competitive marketing information about competitors and evolving new marketing strategies
· Collecting and assimilating a database of corporates throughout the areas
In coordination with Superior
· Developing Communication Tools
· Development of key messages for all audiences to communicate our core brand identity.
· Provide fortnightly/monthly reporting to the VP, HSD. Will include but not be limited to reporting on the status of prioritized marketing and communication activities. Reporting will be both historical and forward looking.
· Develop and manage the budget. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
· To perform related work as required.
· Identify potential barriers and reasons for failure of the corporate liaisons, evaluate measures for overcoming the same and implement the decided strategies.
Key Performance Indicators :
· To achieve set targets, such as no of web promotion plans, news stories etc, in a given time frame.
· Highest customer satisfaction and methods to monitor it.
· Increase activities to enhance relationship with customers & stake holders.
Academic & Professional Qualifications :
· Medical Doctor (MBBS) with Masters degree in Health Care Administration or PG Diploma in Health Care Administration with 8 yrs of experience in relevant field.
Preferred Competencies :
· Tech Savvy with good computer skills
· Good knowledge of spoken & written English Language with working knowledge of Hindi and Marathi.
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Willingness to work and travel along with a team of professionals or otherwise.
· Strong management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight time lines and high client expectations.
· Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
· Proven ability for creative thinking, decision making & problem solving.
Travel Requirements :
· The position involves significant traveling.
Webside : www.sevenhillshospital.com
Click here for more JOBS
Click here for Deals and Offers in Mumbai