About Bank of America : www.bankofamerica.com
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 59 million consumer and small business relationships with more than 6,100 retail banking offices, nearly 18,700 ATMs and award-winning online banking with nearly 29 million active users. Following the acquisition of Merrill Lynch on January 1, 2009, Bank of America is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to more than 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients in more than 150 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Job Position : Analyst, Global Risk : MUM02366
Full / Part-time : Full Time – Regular
Job Description :
• The Financial Institutions Credit Risk Management (FICR) unit has responsibility for client selection, due diligence, credit underwriting, terms negotiation, and ongoing risk monitoring of all FI clients (Banks and NBFIs). FICR analysts will also need to develop a good understanding of related risks (reputation, market, legal, operational, etc) inherent in our client relationships. All of this is done to balance our risk/reward opportunities and to help ensure optimal use of the bank’s capital and overall stability of our earnings. FICR partners with other business units to provide financial solutions to targeted client relationships.
• Analyze, recommend and manage Credit Risks on FI Clients working closely with business partners (GCIB, GTS and GMG) to support new business and grow the portfolio.
• Financial analysis, structuring underwriting and portfolio management of existing FI clients.
• Maintain close working dialogue with business partners to handle appropriate financial solutions clients.
• Also ensure early pre-screening of significant transactions, and review marketing plans for new clients to agree and maintain sound client selection process
• Maintain regular dialogue with selected clients for appropriate/ timely credit underwriting decision and monitoring of credit quality of clients
• Be an active member of deal teams and contribute to the success of these teams by providing inputs in risk-acceptable alternative, etc
• On-going, timely, portfolio monitoring in accordance with credit policies and procedures based on level of risk
• Support ad hoc special projects and assignments
• Professionally qualified (MBA/CA)
• Good analytical skills and understanding of financial statements
• Have good inter-personal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Willingness and ability to express opinions and propose basic credit decisions
• Have pro-active approach, demonstrate problem solving skills, and be results oriented
Bank of America Website : www.bankofamerica.com