About Aon Hewitt : www.hewitt.com
Aon Hewitt Associates is a global outsourcing and consulting firm delivering a complete range of human capital management services to companies, including HR and Benefits Outsourcing, HR Strategy and Technology, Health Care, Organizational Change, Retirement & Financial Management and Talent & Reward Strategies.
Job Position for the Aon Hewitt Job : Management Information Systems(MIS)-Manager
Number of Vacancies for the Aon Hewitt Job : 6
Desired Experience for the Aon Hewitt Job: 0 to 2 Years
Desired Skills for the Aon Hewitt Job :
• Expert knowledge of MS Excel and beginners knowledge of VBA coding.
• Ability to identify process improvement areas.
• Ability to clearly document processing procedures into an SOP format.
• Understanding of various Systems being used to process a participant issue.
• Ability to read client plan(s) and provisions and understand how that translates to the ongoing processing environment.
Activities / Responsibility :
• Processing reporting deliverable s.
• Executes Issue/Query Resolution and ensures proper documentation and follow-up takes place
• Resolve telephone and written queries according to standard procedures and within agreed targets
• Ongoing delivery of quality service
• Ensure service accuracy through compliance (TAT)
• Maintain documentation of SOPs/Operating Instructions
• Identify, share, and implement process Improvements
Aon Hewitt Website : www.hewitt.com