About Deutsche Bank : www.deutschebank.co.in
Deutsche CIB Centre, a Deutsche Bank Group company, provides extensive structuring, quantitative analytics, platform development and execution support from its location in Mumbai and regulated offices in the US and the UK. With over 550 professionals performing cutting-edge modeling, quant, analytics, and research, Deutsche CIB Centre assists Deutsche’sCorporate and Investment Banking teams around the globe in delivering innovative financial solutions to international clients in less time and at lower cost. This global reach provides you with huge opportunities to develop your career locally as well as globally.
Job Position for the Deutsche Bank Job : Business Analyst
Overview for the Deutsche Bank Job :
• Reporting to the Program Manager, this is a good visibility role with significant exposure to clients, management and business users. In partnership with onshore businesses and Global Technology, CIB Centre management has agreed to contribute to the next generation build out of the platforms. BA is required to take the ownership of the projects, assigned modules within a project, status reporting, project documentation, stakeholder communication, testing and training. Natures of the projects include – revenue enhancing, risk mitigation and multi-year regulatory initiatives.
• The Business Analyst is required to liaise with business (onshore and offshore) and IT groups to understand business requirements and manage both internal and external expectations. The main responsibilities include requirements gathering, liaison with technical and business staff, documentation, understanding of the businesses and platforms. This role will provide excellent opportunity to the selected individual for working across asset classes on cutting edge programs.
• The Business Analyst will play a central role in the success of the key projects.
• The Business Analyst is also responsible for managing deliverables on each project undertaken, ensuring that all deadlines are met and any issues escalated appropriately. In his/her role, individual would be recognized as a Business / product expert.
Key Responsibilities for the Deutsche Bank Job :
• Liaison with business users and clients to understand requirements, issues and concerns.
• Drive and own projects to completion
• Production of formal documentation detailing business and functional requirements
• Providing business support for all relevant platforms
• Problem investigation and resolution in liaison with offshore teams
• Maintaining exceptional customer service levels
• Adhering to appropriate policies, standards and best practices
Person Specifications :
• Experience working as a business analyst within Financial Services, ideally in Prime brokerage/Clearing domain
• Strong analytical and organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
• Understanding of financial products. Experience of using and/or supporting front-office trading applications
• Good documentation skills. Must be able to clearly organize and document user requirements into formal Business Requirements, Process Flows, and Functional Requirements
• Excellent information gathering skills, written and verbal communication skills
• Thorough understanding of formal Software Development Life Cycle practices.
Deutsche Bank Website : www.deutschebank.co.in