dte.org.in | | DTE Mah Engineering/Technology Admission 2012 | DTE Submission 0f Online Application Form for the Degree Courses in Engineering/Technology 2012-2013
dte.org.in | DTE 2012 Notification
DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION MAHARASHTRA STATE
3, MAHAPALIKA MARG, POST BOX NO. 1967, MUMBAI-400 001.
PH:(022) 22620601, 22690602 FAX:22692102
Telegram: Edutech Web Address : www.dte.org.in
DTE www.dte.org.in Submission 0f Online Application Form www.dte.org.in, Document Verification & Confirmation for Admission to First Year of Four Year Degree Courses in Engineering/Technology for academic year 2012-2013. This notification is being issued for Submission of Online Application Form, Document Verification and Confirmation at Application Receipt Centres (ARC) by candidates to be admitted in Autonomous Colleges, State Government/Aided Colleges, University Managed Institutes, University Departments, Such Unaided colleges and/or such number of seats from Unaided colleges, which by mutual consent have decided to form part of this admission process of Engineering/Technology Courses for the Academic Year 2012-13.
DTE www.dte.org.in Minimum eligibility criteria for applying to admission to these courses are as mentioned in the Information Brochures issued at the time of submission of application form for MHT-CET 2012 and to be issued at the time of submission of online application form. The “Online Application Form” is being made available to only those eligible candidates, who are desirous of seeking admission to the aforesaid colleges through centralised Admission Process, on the official website www.dte.org.in/fe2012.
Aspiring candidates are required to fill in the Online Application Form, take the printout of the Online Application Form and Confirm the Online Application Form in person along with duly signed printout of the Online Application form, required documents (both originals & attested copies) at the ARC listed below as per schedule. The merit list of eligible candidates for Centralised Admission Process (CAP) will be displayed on website.
DTE www.dte.org.in Applications of Maharashtra State, OMS and AIEEE candidates received by post at ARC/DTE office will be rejected and no communication will be done with the candidate.
Note: 1. It is MANDATORY for all eligible aspiring Maharashtra State, AIEEE-2012 (Paper-1) qualified and J&K Migrant candidates to submit and confirm Online Application Form.
2. AIEEE and J&K Migrant candidates should draw D.D./ Pay Order of specified amount on any Scheduled/Nationalised/Commercial Bank in favour of “The Director, Technical Education, Maharashtra State” Payable at “Mumbai”.
3. AIEEE-2012 (Paper-1) qualified candidates applying for Engineering/Technology Courses: Such candidates should confirm the application form at ARC, along with a DD/Pay order of Rs. 700/- (Rs. 500/- in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State).
4. Maharashtra State candidates aspiring for admission against AIEEE seats, if they are AIEEE-2012 (Paper-1) qualified should apply for All India Seats (AIEEE) through the same application form along with DD.
5. J & K Migrant Candidates applying for Engineering/Technology courses: Such candidates should send print out of duly filled in and signed online application form and attested copies of required documents for confirmation along with a DD/Pay order of Rs. 700/- to: The Principal, Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Versova Road, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai-400 058.
6. If the candidate fails to confirm the online filled application form at ARC, then such online filled application will be rejected and name of such candidate will not appear in the merit list(s) prepared for the purpose of CAP. Such candidates whose name does not appear in the merit list will not be able to participate in the CAP.
DTE www.dte.org.in Centralized Admission Process (CAP):
For the academic year 2012-13, the Competent Authority shall conduct total Three (3) rounds of Centralized Admission. The CAP shall consist of first Two (2) rounds of Centralized Allotment wherein eligible candidates will fill separate/fresh Online Option forms for respective rounds and Third round of CAP shall be conducted by way of counseling only for the eligible Maharashtra State candidates. Candidates who have filled in and confirmed the aforesaid Online Application form for Admission to Engineering/Technology course at ARCs and who have been assigned a merit no. shall only be eligible to participate in the CAP. 2/8 Schedule of activities for Engineering / Technology [website www.dte.org.in/fe2012]
1. Online Submission of Application form at ARC or from anywhere else through the web site for all candidates. 20-06-2012 to 28-06-2012 upto 5.00 PM
2. • Document Verification and confirmation of Online Application form by Maharashtra and AIEEE Candidates in person at ARCs.
• AIEEE Candidates should submit D.D./Pay Order at the time of confirmation
• J & K Migrant Candidates should send the application form for confirmation
to Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai 20-06-2012 to 28-06-2012 upto 5.00 PM
3. Display of Provisional Merit of CAP Rounds (Maharashtra State, J&K Migrant and AIEEE candidates) on web site 29-06-2012 at 5.00 PM
4. • Submission of grievance applications, if any, by Maharashtra State, AIEEE candidates at respective ARCs. • J&K Migrant candidates should submit grievances to Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai 30-06-2012 to 01-07-2012 upto 5.00 PM
5. Display of final merit (Maharashtra State, J&K and AIEEE candidates) on website 03-07-2012 at 5.00 PM
Information Brochure : The Information Brochure containing Institute Information, course wise sanctioned intake, choice codes, Instructions to fill in the online option form of each CAP rounds, Rules of Eligibility to participate in CAP Rounds etc. will be made available to all eligible Candidates free of cost after showing Receipt –cum- Identity Card or Score card of MHT-CET 2012 at the ARCs, before filing up the Online Application form. Candidates should carefully go through the entire Information Brochure and follow the instructions set out therein for further course of selection and admission. Kindly note that non-compliance with any of the provisions set out in the Information Brochure will result in rejection of claim for admission.
The detailed schedule for display of availability of seats, submission and confirmation of option form for CAP Rounds, Allotment of seats, Reporting to the institutes and admission by counseling round shall be notified after declaration of final merit.
Document Verification and Confirmation at Application Form Receipt Center :
The candidates are required to carry ALL Original Certificates and one set of attested true copies of these documents as mentioned in information brochure issued at the time of submission of application form for MHT-CET 2012. The list of documents required is given in the information brochure and will also be listed in the printout of the online application form.
DTE Mah Engineering/Technology Admission : www.dte.org.in