www.indiancoastguard.nic.in | Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2012 for Yantrik | Indian Coast Gurd Yantrik Recruitment 2012
www.indiancoastguard.nic.in | Indian Coast Guard | Yantrik Jobs Indian Coast Guard | Indian Coast Gurd Yantrik Recruitment 2012
DIPLOMA HOLDERS (MECHANICAL)-JOIN AS YANTRIK – 02/2012 BATCH www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
1. The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging and inspiring career to the 03 years Diploma holders as Yantrik in the pay scale of Rs 5200 – 20200 along with Rs 2400 Grade Pay. The total initial emoluments including allowances works out to approx Rs. 17,000/-.
2. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Yantrik 2012 ELIGIBILITY: www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
Educational Qualification : Matriculate and three years Diploma in Mechanical Engg. recognised by AICTE with 55% marks in aggregate.
Age : Born between 01 Aug 90 to 31 Jul 94. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
Note: – Candidates appearing in the final year/semester examination of three year diploma can also appear for written test. Such candidates should not have any present backlog and if qualified in above test will be required to submit their diploma certificate/final mark sheet by 30 May 2012.
3. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Yantrik 2012 www.indiancoastguard.nic.in The written Test/Interview will be conducted at following addresses:-
Zone | Examination Centre | Address
North | Noida | Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301, Tel No. 0120-2411752
North west | Gandhi Nagar | Coast Guard Region (NW), Udyog Bhawan, 7th Floor, Block No -12, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat – 382 010. Tel No.079-23243315-17
West | Mumbai Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli | Sea Face PO, Worli Colony, Mumbai – 30. Tel No. 022- 24371932/24370491
Kochi | Indian Coast Guard Dist HQs No-4, Kalvatty Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala- 682 004. Tel No. 0484-2218300/2218321
New Mangalore | Indian Coast Guard Dist. HQs No-3, Panamboor Beach, NMPT, New Mangalore, Karnataka – 575 010,Tel No.0824-2405269/70-2-
4. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Yantrik 2012 www.indiancoastguard.nic.in How to apply:- Applications will only be accepted online. To do so, the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joincoastguard.org
(i) Terms and conditions linked to the form will be displayed and must be read, prior to submitting the form. The candidate will click on the ‘I Agree’ button, and then,immediately, the online Application form will be displayed. The candidate should select the branch as Mechanical and fill in all the particulars.
(ii) After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Registration number will be provided to the candidate along with date, time and venue of the examination. The filled Application Form, with the number generated will be available to the candidate to save and take a print. For candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. The last date of applying online is 15 Mar 2012.
(iii) After submitting online application, candidates are required to print two copies of the application with number generated by the system. Both copies of the print out of application duly signed with photograph to be carried by the applicant to the testing centre. Out of the two copies, one copy shall be enclosed with class 10th certificate/mark sheet showing date of birth, Diploma certificate and mark sheets duly attested by the Gazzetted Officer shall be carried by the candidate for handing over at the testing centre. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of test shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
(iv) Candidates must submit only one online application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
(v) Candidate to choose any one venue out of the options displayed indicating his first choice.
(a) All original certificates as listed in Para 6 below alongwith two sets of photo copies each (one copy duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) will be carried by the candidate to the examination centre. Originals will be returned after verification at the examination centre.
(b) Two recent passport size photographs to be affixed on the downloaded registration form and one to be attested by the Gazetted Officer. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
(c) In case of difficulties faced by the candidates for ‘applying online’ due to any technical fault of the ‘website’ the candidates to reach the examination centre for ‘on the spot registration’ on the date at time of the examination as published in the Coast Guard website www.indiancoastguard.nic.in such candidates to carry all the documents as listed in para 6 below. The application format is also given in the Coast Guard website www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
5. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Yantrik 2012 ELIGIBILITY: www.indiancoastguard.nic.in SELECTION PROCEDURE: Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), interview and Fitness in the Medical Examinations.
(a) Eligible candidates will appear in written test which will consist of questions from mechanical trade. Results of the written test will be announced
on the same day.
(b) Those who qualify written test will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT)-which will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
(c) Successful candidates will undergo interview and recruitment medical Examination (Preliminary), which may take 2-3 days.
(d) The all India select list, as per merit, will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all respect and are medically fit. The list will be displayed on Indian Coast Guard Website.
(e) Appointment letter for enrolment will be forwarded only to medically qualified candidates as per all India merit list and will depend on available vacancies. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
(f) The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates who are not issued with appointment letters cannot claim automatic selection for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh for the next batch provided that they meet the eligible criteria for that batch.
(g) Candidates should be prepared to stay for 02/03 days at test centres under own arrangements. No daily allowance will be admissible.
6. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Yantrik 2012 ELIGIBILITY: www.indiancoastguard.nic.in DOCUMENTS: Candidates are required to reach the Venue with the following documents:-
(i) Two copies of ‘online application’ with the member generated on the form.
(ii) Original certificate of tenth class for date of birth verification.
(iii) Original certificate of Diploma (three years)
(iv) Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
(v) Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt of India format. (Format is available at Coast Guard Websitewww.indiancoastguard.nic.in)
(vi) Two recent colour passport size photographs.
(vii) Sports and NCC certificates.
(viii) Attested photocopies of (ii), (iii), (iv), (v) & (vii).
7. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Yantrik 2012 ELIGIBILITY: www.indiancoastguard.nic.in PAY, PERKS AND OTHER BENEFITS
(i) Total approx emolument works out to approx Rs. 17000/- including Dearness Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance and other liberal allowances as admissible. Free ration/clothing/medical treatment for self and family. Govt. accommodation will be also be provided as per applicable rules.
(ii) 45 days E/L & 08 days C/L every year with LTC, as per Govt. rules is also available. Insurance cover of Rs.20 Lakhs, Contributory Pension Scheme & Gratuity on retirement.
8. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Yantrik 2012 ELIGIBILITY: www.indiancoastguard.nic.inPROMOTION
* Promotion prospects exists up to the rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade pay @ Rs. 4800/-.
* Promotion to the officer cadre subject to suitability and performance.
9. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Yantrik 2012 ELIGIBILITY: www.indiancoastguard.nic.in MEDICAL STANDARDS:
* Minimum height 157 cms. (May be reduced by 5cms in the case of Assamese including those from Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal, Sikkim, local tribals of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, and by 2 cms in case of candidates from Lakshadweep, mainland settlers in (Andaman & Nicobar).
* Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
* Weight: Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable. Hearing: normal
* Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per
medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
* Good dental, medical and physical health, free from any disease/disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties.
* No Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
* Visual Standards- 6/12 (Good Eye) and 6/24 (Bad Eye).
* Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
Note: Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Coast Guard are advised not to appear for test.
11. FINAL MEDICAL EXAMINATION: All shortlisted candidates who pass the written test and preliminary recruitment medical will have to undergo Final Medical Examination at INS Chilka the training establishment prior to commencement of training. Candidates found ‘unfit’ during this medical examination will not be recruited and will be sent home at their own expense.
12. TRAINING: The basic training will commence in Aug 2012 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training. Yantriks are liable to be discharged as UNSUITABLE due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
13. TRAVEL EXPENSES: SC/ST candidates, who are not employed by the Central/State Government, will be reimbursed 2 nd class fare by train/ Govt bus/steamer charges by the shortest route if the home station is beyond 30 kms from the place of examination on production of ticket.
14. DISCLAIMER: Information given in the advertisement and on the website are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing rules and regulations of Indian Coast Guard/Govt of India will be final. * Candidates to see Coast Guard Website for updates.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Yantrik 2012 ELIGIBILITY: www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
CAUTION: SELECTION IN COAST GUARD IS FAIR AND ON MERIT ONLY. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO UNSCRUPULOUS PERSONS POSING AS RECRUITMENT AGENTS (.) FOR COMPLAINT AGAINST SUCH PERSONS, CANDIDATE MUST APPROACH THE DIRECTOR (RECRUITMENT) COAST GUARD, SELECTION BOARD, NOIDA ON PHONE – 0120-2411752.
Indian Coast Guard Website : www.indiancoastguard.nic.in