About Praxis Interactive Services P. Ltd : www.praxistechnologies.net
Praxis is a dynamic and rapidly growing Indian software services provider. We architect and design enterprise level applications for large fortune companies. Praxis develops large scale, cutting edge, and robust applications using the latest Microsoft technologies. We are proud of the fact that our work makes a difference to the millions of users of the products we develop.
A leading niche player – we have been thriving in the education domain for the past 6 years. We are a lean organization with a focus on excellence and continuous improvement. We exhibit our spirit of innovation in the way we build and manage our technology and people.
Job Designation for the Praxis Interactive Services P. Ltd Job : Software Developer
Number of Vacancies for the Praxis Interactive Services P. Ltd Job : 20
Desired Experience for the Praxis Interactive Services P. Ltd Job : 2+ Years (Mandatory)
Required Technical Skills for the Praxis Interactive Services P. Ltd Job :
• Comprehensive understanding of the .NET Framework with over 2 years of experience
• Understanding of Object-Oriented Development
• Comprehensive understanding of developing scalable applications with NET 3.5 / 4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2010 / 2008, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Web Services, and Entity Framework.
• Understand UML notations (class diagrams, sequence diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, activity diagrams, etc.)
• Experience in building multi-tier, transactional web applications with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Experience in design and optimize Linq To Entity / Linq To Obejct / Linq To XML / SQL queries.
• Experience of Unit test tools like (N-Unit / Ms Unit) for code quality metrics.
Desired Technical Skills for the Praxis Interactive Services P. Ltd Job :
• An understanding of “Design Patterns (GOF)” concepts is preferred.
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Architect and TFS is highly desirable.
• Understanding of Agile / Iterative development methodologies is highly desirable.
• Experience with Test-Driven Development is highly desirable.
Required Soft Skills :
• Team player, Accommodative
• Presents and accepts different view points
• Flexible with time, Good oral and written communication skills
• Willing and able to learn new business concepts and new technologies quickly.
Job Description of the Praxis Interactive Services P. Ltd Job :
• Deliver quality code that meets the business requirements in a timely manner (in line with the project schedule)
• Participate in, and contribute to, technical discussions for development framework strategies
• Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project
• Technical demonstration of self developed components
• Contributes to the successful implementation of the project.
• Works with the team to learn the processes and business and mentors fellow team members as needed
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• Photo ID proof
• Latest Pay Slips
Kindly ignore if you have already been interviewed in the past 6 months.
Walk-In Date : On 4th February 2012 (Saturday) : 10 AM to 1 PM
Walk-In Venue :
PRAXIS INTERACTIVE SERVICES PVT LTD,
Unit 607 & 608,
Note : Once you have reached SEEPZ gate no. 1, near Kotak Mahindra ATM, please call on below mentioned numbers to coordinate for getting the seepz entry pass
Contact Person : Seema
Contact Number : +91-22-40848484 / 40848402
Praxis Interactive Services P. Ltd Website : www.praxistechnologies.net