About Autodesk India Pvt Ltd : www.autodesk.com
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 16 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
Through our apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android, we’re also making design technology accessible to professional designers as well as amateur designers, homeowners, students, and casual creators. Whether it’s a kid looking to build a new contraption, a seasoned pro sketching out a great new idea, or someone who just wants to amp up their creative output, we’re taking technology originally built for movie studios, automakers, and architectural firms, and making it available to anyone who wants to create and share their ideas with the world.
Job Position for the Autodesk India Pvt Ltd Job : Sr Software Development Engineer
Qualification for the Autodesk India Pvt Ltd Job : B.Tech/B.E., Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Technology (M.Tech/ME)
Experience for the Autodesk India Pvt Ltd Job : 4 to 5 Yrs.
Job Description of the Autodesk India Pvt Ltd Job :
As a Sr Software Development Engineer, you will be working on new product development and be on the forefront of advancing CAD design. Responsibilities include all facets of software development: design, prototype, implementation, and testing and documentation.
· Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot product features according to market requirements and product specifications.
· Deliver results that meet market requirements and product specifications with a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
· Work as an integral member of a high performance team making important individual contributions. Estimate schedules for projects undertaken and complete them on time, adhering to pre-determined specification and quality standards.
· Work closely with Test Development group in unit level testing and problem resolution.
•Bachelors or Master’s Degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college.
•4 – 5 years of technical experience in software development environment.
•Familiarity of CAD and graphics technologies.
•Strong C++ programming experience and OOAD.
•Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
· Experience with software development either/all of :
1. Graphics : DirectX/OpenGL
2. UI : C# Controls/MFC/ActiveX/WPF
3. Web Programming
4. CAD Modeling from competition
6. Mac / iOS software development
· Show flexibility under changing conditions.
· Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision
To Apply : submit the CV online Form
Autodesk India Pvt Ltd Website : www.autodesk.com
Click here for Details for the Autodesk India Pvt Ltd Job
Click here for more JOBS
Click here for Deals and Offers in Mumbai