dte.org.in/mba | dte.org.in/mba Submit Online Option for CAP Round I, II, III & IV for MBA admission 2011-12 | DTE MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM Admission 2011-12
dte.org.in |Â DTE MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM ADMISSION NOTIFICATION www.dte.org.in | DTE MAH MBA CAP Round-I,II & III 2011 Notification | DTE MAH MMS CAP Round-I, II & II 2011 Notification | DTE MAH PGDBM CAP Round-I,II & III 2011 Notification | DTE MAH PGDM CAP Round-I,II & III 2011 Notification
DTE – DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, MAHARASHTRA STATE 3, MAHAPALIKA MARG, POST BOX NO. 1967, MUMBAI-400 001.
DTE PH:(022) 2264 1150/51, DTE FAX:22692102
DTE Telegram: Edutech Â DTE E-Mail :firstname.lastname@example.org Â DTE Website : www.dte.org.in
DTE MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM ADMISSION NOTIFICATION www.dte.org.in
DTE Submission of Online Option/Preference Form for CAP Round-I, II & III and the CounsellingÂ Round of Admission (CAP Round-IV) of the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for theÂ Academic Year 2011-12 www.dte.org.in
This Notification is being issued only for those eligible candidates (whose names are appeared in the FinalÂ Merit of MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM) to be admitted to seats available for respective CAP rounds of admission inÂ First Â Year Â of Â Post Â Graduate Â Degree Â courses Â in Â MBA/MMS and Â Post Graduate Diploma Courses inÂ PGDBM/PGDM in the institutes participating in the CAP for the academic year 2011-12.
The Candidates who are eligible (as per rule no. 2.1, 2.2 & 2.3 mentioned in the information brochure) forÂ admission to First Year of Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and Post GraduateÂ Diploma Courses in PGDBM/PGDM are required to submit the Online Option Form for various CAP rounds onÂ website www.dte.org.in/mba through their login ID. Candidates are required to submit and confirm the onlineÂ option Â form Â by Â himself/herself (candidates are not required to go to ARC for Â verifying &Â confirming online option form). Â Once the candidate confirms his/her Option/preference form onlineÂ www.dte.org.in/mba through his/her Login ID for the respective admission rounds, will not be able to change theÂ option/preference submitted under any circumstances.
Separate lists of candidates eligible to participate in each of CAP Round II, III & IV, will be published on theÂ websiteÂ www.dte.org.in/mba as per schedule and shall be subject to the ‘Rules of Reporting’ set out in the Annexure-I of theÂ Information Brochure.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/- in cash as a facilitation fee for each of CAP Round I, II and IIIÂ at ARC if the facilitation of ARC is availed by the candidate for submitting the online option formÂ www.dte.org.in/mba.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- in cash as a processing fee for CAP Round IV (CounsellingÂ Round) at the Counselling Centre.
- Procedure for Filling up of the Online Option/Preference Form for CAP Round-I, CAP Round-II andÂ CAP Round-III, through Candidateâ€™s LoginÂ www.dte.org.in/mba and Reporting to the allotted institutes after allotment isÂ given in information brochure. Candidates are advised to read these instructions carefully.
- Candidates are required to report to the respective institute as per the schedule.
- Admission Round by counselling i.e. CAP Round-IV: Only MS candidates whose names have appearedÂ in the list of candidates eligible to participate in the CAP Round-IV, are required to report in person atÂ the following Centre of Admission as per the schedule:
DTE MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM ADMISSION www.dte.org.in/mba Department of Management Sciences,Â University of Pune, (PUMBA)Â Ganeshkhind, Pune-411007
DTE MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM ADMISSION www.dte.org.in/mba Phone no.- (020) 25693380
DTE MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM ADMISSION www.dte.org.in/mba Note: Candidate who will be offered admission in CAP Round-IV, is required to confirm the saidÂ admission on the spot by paying part payment of fee Rs.15,000/- in the form of DD drawn on â€œTheÂ Director, Technical Educationâ€ payable at Mumbai which is non refundable.2
DTE MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM ADMISSION www.dte.org.in/mba Provisional Schedule of activities for CAP Round-I, II& III (by allotment) and CAP Round-IV (byÂ Counselling)
DTE MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM ADMISSION For Detailed Schedule visit web site www.dte.org.in/mba
1.Display of revised sanctioned intake of existing Institutes, SeatÂ Distribution and new Institutes along with their Choice codes onÂ websiteÂ www.dte.org.in/mba 12/07/2011 at 5.00 pm
2.Submission and Confirmation of Online Option/Preference Â Form ofÂ CAP Round-I by eligible Â Maharashtra State and All India candidatesÂ through candidates Login through the web siteÂ www.dte.org.in/mba 13/07/2011 toÂ 16/07/2011Â up to 5.00Â pm
3.Display of provisional allotment of CAP Round-I for MaharashtraÂ State & All India Candidates on websiteÂ www.dte.org.in/mba 19/07/2011 at 5.00 pm
4.Â Reporting to the institute as per allotment in CAP round-I byÂ Maharashtra State candidates and All India candidates. Â 20/07/2011 to 23/07/2010
5.Â Display of seats available and list of Maharashtra State and All IndiaÂ candidates, eligible to participate in CAP Round-II, on websiteÂ www.dte.org.in/mba 26/07/2011 at 5.00 pm
6.Submission and Confirmation of Online Option/Preference Â Form ofÂ CAP Round-II by eligible Â Maharashtra State and All IndiaÂ candidates through candidates Login through the web siteÂ www.dte.org.in/mba 27/07/2011 toÂ 30/07/2011Â up to 5.00Â pm
7.Display of provisional allotment of CAP Round-II for MaharashtraÂ State & All India Candidates on websiteÂ www.dte.org.in/mba 02/08/2011 at 5.00 pm
8.Reporting to the institute as per allotment in CAP round-II byÂ Maharashtra State candidates and All India candidates.Â 03/08/2011 06/08/2011
9.Display of seats available and list of Maharashtra State and All IndiaÂ candidates, eligible to participate in CAP Round-III, on web site Â www.dte.org.in/mba 09/08/2011 at 5.00 pm
10.Submission and Confirmation of Online Option/Preference Â Form ofÂ CAP Round-III by eligible Maharashtra State and All IndiaÂ candidates through candidates Login through the web siteÂ www.dte.org.in/mba 10/08/2011 toÂ 12/08/2011Â up to 5.00Â pm
11.Display of provisional allotment of CAP Round-III for MaharashtraÂ State & All India Candidates on websiteÂ www.dte.org.in/mba 17/08/2011 at 5.00 pm
12.Â Reporting to the institute as per allotment in CAP round-III byÂ Maharashtra State candidates and All India candidates.Â 18/08/2011 20/08/2011
13.Display of available seats for CAP Round-IV and merit list ofÂ Maharashtra State candidates eligible to participate in CAP RoundIV (by counselling) on web siteÂ www.dte.org.in/mba 22/08/2011 at 5.00 pm
14.Admission Round by counselling in person i.e. CAP Round-IV atÂ PUMBA, PuneÂ 24/08/2011 26/08/2011
15.Reporting by the candidates as per allotment of CAP Round-IV toÂ the respective InstituteÂ 25/08/2011 30/08/2011
16. Commencement of classes Â 08/08/2011
17. Cut off date for all MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM admissions Â 05/09/2011
DTE MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM ADMISSION www.dte.org.in/mba Admission by Counseling for the J&K Migrant Candidates at SIMSREE Mumbai
1 Â Round of admission by counselling only for J&K Migrant Candidates Â 01/08/2011 Â 02/08/2011
2Â Reporting to the institute as per admission in Counselling by J & KÂ Migrant candidates.Â 03/08/2011 06/08/2011
DTE MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM ADMISSION www.dte.org.in/mba Note:
1. The Candidate has to submit and confirm the Online Option/preference Form for CAP Round I/II/IIIÂ through candidate login by himself/herself. It is not required to report to ARC for confirmation.
2. The ARC shall act only as facilitation centre for Â the Candidates to submit and confirm the Online 3Â Option/Preference Form. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to submit and confirm the onlineÂ Option formÂ www.dte.org.in/mba by himself/herself.
3. Candidate can modify preferences, add choices, delete choices before confirmation of the onlineÂ option/preference formÂ www.dte.org.in/mba
4. The Option/preference form just submitted, but not confirmed by the candidate himself/herself willÂ not be processed for allotment for respective CAP Rounds.
5. The Online Option/preference form once confirmed by the candidate will not be cancelled.
6. The online Option/preference form once confirmed by the candidate can not beÂ changed/altered/modified under any circumstances.
7. Candidate should keep the printout of the online option/preference form after confirmation by theÂ candidate for future reference.
8. All institutes will remain open between 11 am to 5 pm on all days of reporting (including holidays).
9. The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. TheÂ revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website www.dte.org.in/mba. Please refer the website orÂ contact the office of the Joint Director of Technical Education, Regional Offices or ARCs or contact onÂ helpline numbers 022-30233444/5/6 for further information.
DTE MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM ADMISSION Website: www.dte.org.in/mba