DMER | DMER MHT CET | DMER MHT CET Notice 2011 | DMER notice | MHT CET 2011 | www.dmer.org | MHT-CET-2011
DMER Directorate Of Medical Education & Research www.dmer.org
Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building,
St. Georgeâ€™s Hospital Compound, Near CST, Mumbai-400 001.
Tel. No. +91-22-22620363-65.
Telegram : â€œMEDUCATNSEARCHâ€
DMER MET_CET 2011 Website : www.dmer.org
Govt, of Maharashtra shall conduct a single Combined “Common Entrance Test” MHT-CET-2011 for all Health Sciences, Engineering and Pharmacy degree courses for the academic year 2011-2012.
MHT-CET-2011 -Â Entrance Test will be held on Thursday, 12th May 2011. Govt, of Maharashtra has appointed Director, Medical Education and Research, Mumbai as â€˜The Competent Authority for the MHT-CET-2011â€³. The merit list of theÂ MHT-CET-2011Â examination will be utilized for admission in:
1) Govt./Municipal Corp./ Govt. Aided Colleges of Health Sciences degree courses.
2) Govt. / Govt. Aided/University Managed Colleges / University Departments / Autonomous Colleges including ICT, Mumbai and Unaided Private Colleges (those colleges who have given consent to participate in MHT-CET-2011) of Engineering & Pharmacy degree courses
3) BVSc & AH degree course.
MHT-CET-2011 For selection process there will be separate Competent Authorities. For selection to Health Science degree courses. The Director, Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai is the Competent Authority. For selection to Engineering and Pharmacy Degree Courses, The Director, Technical Education (DTE), Mumbai will be the Competent Authority. The Authority for selection to BVSc & AH degree course is The Registrar, Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Science University, Nagpur.
The qualifying Examination for appearing at MHT-CET-2011 is HSC (12th Std.) or equivalent examination with the conditions for eligibility as defined in the respective brochure(s). Maharashtra State candidates appearing for HSC (12th Std.) or equivalent examination or who have passed their qualifying examination earlier i.e. 2010 or before and desire to appear for the MHT- CET 2011 will receive their application form from their respective Jr. College / School (from where they have passed / appearing qualifying examination).
A single Application form and three Brochures (Health Science, Engineering and Pharmacy) will be made available from 23/03/2011. The schedule and place of receiving and submission of Application Form is as per following table:
MHT-CET-2011 www.dmer.org Important Dates:
Sale of Application Form with information brochures and submission of Application Form :
At respective Jr. College / High School
At Divisional Authorities (For candidates who have appeared/passed HSC (12th Std.) _or equivalent examination from Outside Maharashtra)
Date: 23/03/2011 to 31/03/2011
All the three brochures (Health Science, Engineering & Pharmacy) are available on the websites of DMER (www.dmer.org) and DTE (www.dmer.org). Aspiring candidates should go through the eligibility criteria as per the respective MHT-CET-2011 brochures, before purchasing the application form.
MHT-CET-2011 www.dmer.org Cost of Application Form:
The cost of the Application Form along with the three information brochures of MHT-CET-2011 and Examination fee is Rs.700/- for open category and all Outside Maharashtra candidates and Rs 500/ for reserve category candidates (belonging to Maharashtra State Only). This amount is not refundable.
The candidates from Outside Maharashtra (OMS) can purchase application form and Information brochure(s) of MHT-CET 2011 from any Divisional Authority office as mentioned in Annexure-A by submitting Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- drawn in favour of “Competent Authority, MH-CET, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai, drawn on any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
All candidates who for any reason whatsoever are not able to receive Application Forms through the School/ Jr. College should collect it from office of Divisional Authority of his/her area (by giving a Demand draft as detailed above), but he/she has to submit it through his/her School/Junior College (college where he/she studied 12th Std).
MHT-CET-2011 www.dmer.org- For Candidates who have passed HSC or Equivalent exam from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), the place of submission of Application Form, collection of Receipt cum Identity card and Admit Card shall be as given in the following table.
Candidate Type : Place for Submission of Application form. Collection of Receipt cum Identity Card, Admit Card
1 - Defence (D1 & D2) – Divisional Authority of their Parent’s district of domicile.
2 – Defence (D3) – Divisional Authority of their place of posting.
3 - State Govt. Employee (Transferred Out of Maharashtra) – Divisional Authority of place of original/initial posting before transfer/ deputation.
4 - State Govt. Employee (Transferred back to Maharashtra) – Divisional Authority of place of posting
5 - Central Govt. Employee (Transferred to Maharashtra) – Divisional Authority of place of posting
6 - MKB candidates of Bidar District & Gulbarga District – Notified College – Govt. Medical College, Latur.
7 - MKB candidates of Belgaum District & Karwar District – Notified College – R.C.S.M. Govt. Medical College, Kolhapur
8 - For Outside Maharashtra candidates excluding above types (Eligible only for BVSc. & AH, Engineering & Pharmacy courses) – Office of any Divisional Authority as given in Annexure – A
MHT-CET-2011 www.dmer.org Important Note only for Engineering and Pharmacy Degree courses :
1. Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) candidates are permitted to appear for the MHT-CET 2011 in order to become eligible for admission to first year of:
- Four year full time Degree courses in Engineering/Technology in â€˜Unaided Private Institutes who have given consent to participate in MHT-CET 2011.
- Four year full time Degree course in Phamiacy in Unaided Private institutes who have given consent to participate in MHT-CET 2011.
MHT-CET-2011 www.dmer.org Note:
i) “Eligible OMS candidates who are appearing for MHT-CET-2011 and seeking admission to Engineering Degree courses shall be considered eligible for admission against the institute level seals only in Unaided Private Colleges.
ii) Eligible OMS candidates who are appearing for MHT-CET-2011 and seeking admission to Pharmacy Degree course shall be considered eligible for admission to 15% CAP Seats during the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) rounds I & II. Such candidates can also apply for admission against the institute level seats in Unaided Private Colleges.
2. Following type of candidates are exempted from appearing for MHT-CET-2011 examination for admission to Engineering/Technology courses:
i) Foreign National / Foreign student/Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries/ Children of NRI
ii) Government of India Nominees
iii) Jammu & Kashmir migrant candidates
3. Following type of candidates are exempted from appearing for MHT-CET-2011 examination for admission to Pharmacy course:
- Foreign National/Foreign student/PIO/Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries/Children of NRI.
- G.O.I. Nominees and Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates are exempted from appearing for the MHT-CET-2010 conducted by the Competent Authority of Govt, of Maharashtra, subject to the approval from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi, for filling of the seats over & above the sanctioned intake. However, if the approval is not received before 30/6/2011, these candidates will be treated at par with OMS candidates and hence they are advised to appear for MHT-CET-2011.
4. Candidates who are eligible to apply against the provision of Jammu & Kashmir Migrant candidate as well as the Maharashtra State candidate are entitled to claim only one type of seat i.e. either Maharashtra State seat or J & K Migrant seat for admission to Engineering/ Technology/Pharmacy Degree Courses. Further if the candidate opts for Maharashtra State candidature then he/she has to appear for the MHT-CET2011.
5. Separate notifications for the following types of candidates regarding the schedule of Admission process will be issued by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai, in the month of May/June 2011.
* AIEEE qualified candidates seeking admission to Engineering/Technology Degree courses in Unaided Institutes who have given consent to participate in CAP.
* Foreign National/Foreign student/PIO/Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries/Children of NRI.
MHT-CET-2011 www.dmer.org: For further details please refer MHT-CET-2010 Engineering/Technology & Pharmacy Brochure.
Divisional Authorities, Districts & Notified Colleges Under Their Jurisdiction :
Divisional Authority – Districts : Notified Colleges for the concerned Districts Authorities
1) Dean, Grant Medical College, Mumbai. PH-(022) 23735555 – Mumbai Urban : Grant Medical College, Sir J. J. Hospital, Byculla, Mumbai-400 008
Mumbai Suburban : R.A. PodarAyurved College, Dr. Annie Besant Rdâ€ž Worli, Mumbai-400 018
Thane : Rajiv Gandhi Medical College & Cht. Shivaji Maharaj Hospital, Kalva, Thane-400 065
Raigad : KES Chandrakant Hari Keluskar Homoeopathic College. Alibaug, Dist.Raigad-402 201
2) Dean. B.J.Medical College Pune PH-(020) 26128000 Ext 385 or (020)26130991 - Pune : B. J. Medical College, Pune-411 001
Ahmednagar : Gangadhar Shastri Gune Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Vishrambaug, Ahmednagar
Satara : SCMAryanglaAyurvedic College, ITI Road, Gendamal, Satara-415 002.
Solapur : Dr.Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, In-front of District Court,Solapur-413 003.
3) Dean, Govt. Medical College, Miraj, Dist.Sangli PH- (0233) 2232090, 2231959 – Sangli : Govt. Medical College, PandharpurRd., Miraj, Dist-Sangli -416410
Kolhapur : R.CS.M. Govt. Medical College, CPR Hosp. Compound, Kolhapur-416 002.
Ratnagiri : R.P.Gogate College of the Science and R.V.Jogalekar College of Commerce, A/P – Ratnagiri, T/D – Ratnagiri – 415 612.
Sindhudurga : Bhaisaheb Sawant Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Khaskilwada, Sutikgruha Complex, Sawantwadi. Dist. Sindhudurga-416 510.
4) Dean, SBH Govt. Medical College, Dhule PH-(02562) 239407
Dhule, Nandurbar : Shri. Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College, Mumbai- Agra- Highway, Chhakarbardi Campus, Near Residency Park, Dhule-424 301.
Nashik : Ayurvedic College, Ganeshwadi, NearGarge Maharaj Bridge, Panchawati, Nashik- 03
Jalgaon : Chaitanya Ayurvedic College, Sakegaon, Tal. Bhusaval, Dis. Jalgaon.
5) Dean Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad PH-(0240) 2402412-17 – Aurangabad : Government Medical College, Panchakki Road, Aurangabad-431001.
Jalna : Government Dental College & Hospital, Govt. Medical College Campus, Dhanwantari Nagar, Aurangabad-431 001.
Beed : Swami RamanandTeerth Rural Medical College, Ambajogai, Dist-Beed-431 517
Osmanabad : Government Ayurved College, Solapur Road, Osmanabad-413 501.
6) Dean, Dr. Shankarrao Chavan Govt Medical College, Nanded PH-(02462) 238527 – Parbhani, Hingoli : P.D. Jain Homoeopathic College, Vakil Colony. Parbhani-431401
Latur : Government Medical College, Civil Hospital Campus, Latur-412513.
Nanded : Dr. Shankarrao Chavan Government Medical College, Vazirabad, Nanded- 431601
7) Dean Govt. Medical College, Nagpur PH-(0712) 2743588/ 2701580/2700256 – Nagpur : Government Medical College, Hanuman Nagar, Nagpur-440 003.
Wardha : Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Central Avenue Road, Nagpur-440 018.
Bhandara : Government. Dental College & Hosp., Medical College Campus, Nagpur-440 003.
Gondia : Mahadeorao Shivankar Ayurvedic College, Kudwa, Dist- Gondia-441 614.
Chandrapur : Purushottam Bagla Homoeopathic College & Hospital, Bagle Nagar, Babu Peth, Chandrapur-442403
Gadchiroli : Government Polytechnic, MIDC Road. Gadchiroli -442 605.
8) Dean, Govt. Medical College, Akola PH-(0724) 2431960 - Yavatmal : Shri. Vasantrao NaikGovernment Medical College, Yavatmal-445 001.
Amravati : Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Shivaji Nagar, Amravati-444603.
Akola, Washim : Government Medical College. General Hospital Campus, Akola -444 001
Buldhana : Panchasheel Homoeopathic Medical College, Kalanagar, Khamgaon, Buldhana -444 303.
MHT-CET-2011 www.dmer.org Help Line Nos.
MHT-CET-2011 www.dmer.org For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses :- (022) 30233-444 / 445 / 446
MHT-CET-2011 www.dmer.org For Health Science Courses :- (022) 22620363/64 (Ext. 317/323), 22652257/59
Directorate Of Medical education & Research Website: www.dmer.org