About HCL Infosystems : www.hclinfosystems.com
HCL Infosystems Ltd, is India’s premier hardware, services and ICT systems integration company offering a wide spectrum of ICT products that includes Computing, Storage, Networking, Security, Telecom, Imaging and Retail. HCL is a one-stop-shop for all the ICT requirements of an organization. India’s leading System Integration and Infrastructure Management Services Organization, HCL has specialized expertise across verticals including Telecom, BFSI, eGovernance & Power. HCL has India’s largest distribution and retail network, taking to market a range of Digital Lifestyle products in partnership with leading global ICT brands, including Apple, Cisco, Ericsson, Kingston, Kodak, Konica Minolta, Microsoft, Nokia, Toshiba, and many more.
Job Profile for theÂ HCL Infosystems JobÂ :
Proven Oracle database administration skills, experience with multi terabyte UNIX based systems
preferably Solaris and AIX. Practical experience managing multiple instances on partitioned servers.
Practical experience monitoring and tuning databases to provide a high availability service in a production environment required. On call production support rotation is required. Recent experience installing, configuring and managing Oracle 10g & 11g, Data Guard, ASM, RMAN and OEM required. Experience working in an environment that utilizes BI tools, including SAS, Informatica IDE/IDQ/PowerExchange, BOXi and Crystal desired. Experience with Teradata and SQL Server is a plus.
- Experience with data virtualization in a BI environment is highly desired.
- Experience in Performance tuning of Datawarehouse DB’s
- Experience in RAC Implementation and Support
- Involved in Recovery, Backup, Cloning processes
- Experience in Performance tuning
- Shell scripting
- Some experience mentoring others
- Good communication skills
- Preferable Experience Microsoft SQL Server-MCDBA Certification-Microsoft Cluster, Replication, Transact/SQL, IIS, DTS
HCL Infosystems Website :Â www.hclinfosystems.com