drrmlims.ac.in | Dr. Ram Lohia Institute Recruitment | Dr. Ram Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences Needs Junior Resident
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow is an autonomous institute of U.P. Govt. established on the line of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences,
Lucknow. Applications are invited for the recruitment on the following posts of the institute:
1. Junior Resident
Pay Scale (Pre revised) : 9000, 9275, 9550 (Other emolument as applicable)
Number of the Post :
Gen : 06
SC : 03
ST : 0
OBC : 03
Total : 12
Educational Qualification & experience : MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College.
How To Apply:-
1. Candidates should send the application on plain paper alongwith two self signed recent passport size photograph(stapled on page I) giving full details of
1. Advt. No.
2. Name of the post
3. Name of the candidate
4. Category (in case of reserved category, attach certificate issued by the competent authority)
5. Date of Birth
6. Age as on 01.07.2009
7. Father’s Name
8. Husband’s Name (if applicable)
9. Martial status (Single/Married)
10. Permanent Address
11. Correspondence Address
12. Name of the State (You belong originally to)
13. Bank Draft (Number, Date, Amount & Name of issuing bank)
14. Academic & Technical Qualifications (Exam-Pass, Year, Board/Univ,Division, Percentage of marks and Subject)
15. Details of experience (Post held, Period of working, Scale of pay, Employer’s name and address, Nature of duties)
(i) retrenched employee (ii) sportsperson of International/National/State/ University, College level
17. Signature of the candidate with date.
2. The application is to be sent alongwith
(i) Two self addressed envelops each bearing Rs. 51- postal stamp.
(ii) Attested copies oftestimonials/ documents in support of age (date of birth), educational 1 technical qualifications, experience and caste must be enclosed with the application.
(iii) A Bank Draft ofRs. 401/- in case of SC/ST Category candidates of Uttar Pradesh only and Rs. 1001- in case of OBC & General Category candidates in favour ofthe â€˜Director. Dr. RMLIMS, Lucknow’ payable at Lucknow and is non refundable.
3. Envelop should be superscribed with the advertisement No. and name of the post.
4. Application should be addressed to The Director, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Vibhooti K.hand. Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010 and should be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post only.
5. Application complete in all respects should reach the office of Director latest by 10.08.2009.
6. Age limit for post S.No. 1,5,11,14,17,19,20,21 is 18-35 years, and for other posts upper age limit is 50
years reckoned as on 01 July, 2009. Relaxation in age limit may be given for candidates of reserved category as per UP Govt. Rules.
7. The reservation norms for SC/ST and OBC category in Medical Education shall be determined as per the U. P. Govt. rules only. Such appl icants must have the reservation certificate from the authorities ofU.P. only.
8. Director reserves the right to fill or not fill any or all advertised posts without assigning any reason and in that case application fee will not be refunded.
9. Number of post may be increased/decreased depending upon the need of the Institute.
10. No TA/DA shall be admissible for attending the interview Itest.
11. Applicant working somewhere else should apply through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview/Test.
12. Incomplete applications (i.e. without requisite details, testimonials,
documents, bank draft, unsigned applications) and applications received in this lnstitute after the expiry ofthe last date will be summarily rejected.
13. The candidates may be shortlisted for interview subject to number of applications against the advertised posts.
14. This advertisement can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.drrmlims.ac.in
Dr. Ram Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences Website : www.drrmlims.ac.in