About HDFC Bank : www.hdfcbank.com
The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) was amongst the first to receive an ‘in principle’ approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of the RBI’s liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994. The bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of ‘HDFC Bank Limited’, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
Responsibilities for theÂ HDFC Bank Job
- The Sales Manager will be responsible to sell Super Premium Credit Cards to niche customer base.
- He/ she would be responsible for sourcing Premium cards for our top end clients in co-ordination with PBG Advisors, Imperia and Preferred Relationship Managers.
- The Sales Manager will need to focus on exclusive customers segment for higher credit card penetration as well as activation.
- He / She will need to possess a complete knowledge on Product, Policy and Competition offerings.
- The Sales Manager will have to ensure Target achievement on core product (Credit cards) as well as cross-sell products.
- The Sales Manager will have to ensure that the customers are offered superlative services
- He / She will need to manage FTNR and dip rejects.
Requirements for theÂ HDFC Bank Job
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field. A Master’s degree in Business Administration will be preffered for the role.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the Banking sector is required for this position. Preferably Managers specializing in Sales – Retail (HNI / HNW customers or Corporates).
- Candidate needs to possess strong Analytical and Communication skills. The candidate needs to be confident and aggressive with a strong Customer focus and excellent Relationship Management skills.
HDFC Bank Website : www.hdfcbank.com