dte.org.in | DTE Pharma Admissions | dte.org.in M Pharma Admissions | DTE Directorate of Technical Education M Pharm Admissions
DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
3, MAHAPALIKA MARG, POST BOX NO. 1967, MUMBAI-400 001.
PH:(022) 22620601, 22690602 FAX:22692102
Directorate of Technical Education Website :Â www.dte.org.in
DTE M. PHARM. ADMISSION NOTIFICATION
CENTRALISED ADMISSION PROCESS FOR ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR OF M. PHARM. :
TWO YEAR POST GRADUATE DEGREE COURSE IN PHARMACY (ACADEMIC YEAR 2010-2011)
The centralized admission process will be carried out for admission to first year / first semester of M.Pharm. in all Government, Government aided, University Departments, University Managed Institutes and such unaidedÂ institutes, who have given the consent to participate in the Common Entrance Test MAH-MPH-CET 2010 and Centralized Admission Process (CAP) in the State of Maharashtra. The specimen application form along withÂ Rules and information brochure for academic year 2010-2011 is available on web site www.dteau.org.
Eligibility Conditions: Candidate who possesses Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from AICTE approved institute with minimum percentage of marks as specified by respective Universities for admission to M. Pharm. andÂ valid GPAT score/valid MAH-MPH-CET 2010 score will be eligible for admission to M. Pharm. course. For the details of eligibility criteria refer Section 1.6 of the information brochure.
1. Sale of application form and information Brochures at ARC for GPAT qualified & Non GPAT candidates.
- Rules and Information brochure along with Specimen application form is also available for downloading on website www.dteau.org.
NOTE: Specimen application forms are only for reference and will not be accepted at ARC.
2.Submission of Application form by hand in Person only at ARC.
Application Forms received after 5.00 p.m. on 13.6.2010 will be rejected.
Application form sent in any other mode such as post, courier, fax, email etc. will not be accepted.
3.Display of provisional merit list of GPAT qualified candidates.
Display of List of eligible candidates for MAH-MPH-CET-2010 on the website http://www.dteau.org
Seat numbers & centre allotment of candidates for MAH-MPH-CET-2010 exam.
Following information will also be available on the website:
-Instructions for GPAT qualified candidates.
- Instructions for MAH-MPH-CET-2010 candidates.
18.06.2010 at 5.00 p.m.
4. Submission of grievances if any in person at Govt. College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad. 22.6.2010 up to 5.00pm
5. Conduct of MAH-MPH-CET 2010 examination at MAH-MPH-CET-Examination centers as notified on website www.dteau.org 27.6.2010 at 11.00 am
6. Display of MAH-MPH-CET 2010 examination result on www.dteau.org along with mark list (electronic copy in the form of pdf file only) 2.7.2010 at 2.00 pm
7. Display of provisional merit list for admission process. 3.7.2010 at 5.00 pm For Non-Sponsored candidates and SC/ST candidates 5.7.2010 at 11.00 am
8. Admission Round-I at the Auditorium of Govt. College of Engineering, Osmanpura, Aurangabad 431 005.
(For GPAT candidates only) For Sponsored Candidates 6.7.2010 at 11.00 am
9. Last date of reporting to Institute for Round-I candidates. 9.7.2010 up to 5.00 pm
10. Display of Vacancy position at the end of Admission Round-I on web site http://www.dteau.org 12.7.2010 at 5.00 pm
11. Admission Round-II at the Auditorium of Govt. College of Engineering, Osmanpura, Aurangabad-431005 for filling vacancy at the end of Round-I. 15.7.2010 at 11.00 am
12. Last date of reporting to Institute for Round-II candidates. 19.7.2010 up to 5.00 pm
13. Display of vacancy position at the end of Round-II on web site http://www.dteau.org 21.7.2010 at 5.00pm
14. Commencement of classes. 21.7.2010
15. Admission Round-III (Institute level round) 22.7.2010 25.7.2010
16. Cut off date for M. Pharmacy admissions 25.7.2010
ARC will remain opened on all Sunday and holidays.
Availability of Application Form & Information Brochure: The application forms along with information brochure are available at the Application Receipt Centers (ARC)Â as per the list given below after making payment of Rs.100/- in cash. The specimen application along with information brochure is available on website www.dteau.org. However this specimen application form will notÂ be accepted at ARC, and is only for reference purpose.
Information brochures and application forms are available for sale (Rs. 100/- in cash) at following ARCÂ centers:
1) Govt. College of Pharmacy, Opp. Govt. Polytechnic, Osmanpura, Aurangabad – 431 005. Ph. No. 0240-2346820.
2) Govt. Polytechnic, Mangalwar Bazar, Sadar, Nagpur – 440 001. Ph. No. 0712 – 2564483
3) Govt. Polytechnic, 49 Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400 051. Ph.No. 022-26474780, 26474057.
4) Govt. Polytechnic, Pune University Road, Pune – 411 016. Ph.No. 020 25655907, 25676818.
5) Govt. Polytechnic, Samangaon Road, Nashik – 422 010. Ph.No. 0253-2461221.
6) Govt. College of Pharmacy, Katora Naka, Amravati – 444 604, Ph.No. 0721-2531690
Submission of Application Form:
Duly filled in and signed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents and crossed Demand Draft / Pay Order (particulars given below) drawn in favour of â€˜Joint Director, Technical Education,
Aurangabad, Maharashtra’, payable at Aurangabad, Maharashtra, is to be submitted at the ARC centers as mentioned above as per schedule in person only on or before 17.6.2010 up to 5.00 PM.
Sr. No. Category Amount of DD (Rs.)
1. GPAT – General Rs. 1000/-
2. GPAT – SC/ST Rs. 800/-
3. Non GPAT – General Rs. 1200/-
4. Non GPAT – SC/ST Rs. 1000/-
Any candidate, who wishes to apply for both sponsored as well as non-sponsored category, should fill in two separate application forms along with separate DD / Pay order.
For details about the admission process refer website www.dteau.org & Help Line No for M.PHARM. Admission is 0240-2346820.
1. Changes in the schedule (if any) will be notified on website only and no separate notification will be issued.
2. Refer information brochure (instructions for filling application form) before filling application form.
3. Submit an application form to the concerned ARC in person only as mentioned in schedule.
4. Application form received by Post / courier or in any other mode will not be accepted at any ARC.
Directorate of Technical Education Website : www.dte.org.in