Physical Research Laboratory(PRL) Invites Application From B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science) Candidates In Ahmedabad 2010
Physical Research Laboratory,a premier Scientific and Research Institute is an Autonomous Unit under Department of Space,Government of India,is looking for young,dynamic and motivated candidate for a period of Engineer SC (Computer),as detailed below:-
Engineer SC (Computer)
Number of Post: 01
Pay Band: PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 with corressponding Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- (TME App. Rs.36870/-) inclusive of all allowances currently as per Central Government Rules.
Qualification & Experience:
B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science) OR Information Technology OR Electronics & Communication with at least 65% * of marks from recognised university.
M.E./M.Tech (Computer Science OR Information Technology OR Electronics & Communication) with at least 60% marks from a recognised university.
Incumbent will be responsible for maintaining, configuring, pdating,Linux / Unix OS,Mail Services,Proxy Services,DNS,LDAP,Web Services,Networks etc., to provide excellent services to scientists and all members of PRL.Work experience in Linux System Administration shall be preferred.Any other job/asssigned from time to time.
How To Apply:
(1) Applications will be received on line only.The candidates should register their applications on line www.prl.res.in between 12.6.2010 and 2.7.2010.
(2) Upon registeration,applicants will be provided with an on-line Registeration Number,Which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
(3) The on-line applications has to be invariably followed-up with a â€˜No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned,by those already in employment under Central/State Government,Public Sector undertakings,Autonomous Bodies or any organisation which is aided by Government.The â€˜No Objection Certificate’ duly indicating the name and Registeration Number on the reverse should be sent to the “Administrative Section,Room No.3, Physical Research Laboratory, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380 009″, without which application will not be considered.
35 years as on 30/04/2010 relaxable as per Government of India norms.
(1) There will be an initial screening based on the on-line applications.The criteria for screening will include factors such as percentage/class in Degree/Diploma,experience etc. vis-a-vis number of total applications or any other criteria as decided by the Director,PRL.
(2) If number of srceened in candidates is too large,online test may be given for which candidates will be intimated by email.Such test shall from basis of preparation of merit list to decide number of candidates to be futher evaluated.However,marks obtained in this test shall not be carried forward for future evaluation.
(3) The screned in candidates will have to appear for an interview with the selection committee,for which a communication shall be sent to only screened in candidates.The candidtes will be given a written test before interview 60% or more marks shall be considered as suitable for selection.
(1) Selectec candidate will be posted to work at any office of Physical Research Laboratory and is liable to be transferred to work anywhere in India,in the interest of PRL.
(2) The appointee will be governed by the New Pension Scheme.
(3) PRL provides to its employees facilities like Contributory Health Service Scheme,LTC,Group Insurance etc.
(4) Only Indian nationals need apply.
(5) PRL reserves the right not to fill up the post,if it so decides.
(6) No Interim correspondence will be entertained.
Last Date To Apply: 02.07.2010 at 5.30 P.M.
Physical Research Laboratory
A Unit of Dept. of Space,Govt. of India
Physical Research Laboratory(PRL) Website : www.prl.res.in