The centralized admission process will be carried out for admission to first year / first semester of M.Pharm. (2010-2011) in all Government, overnment aided, University Departments, University Managed Institutes and such unaided institutes, who have given the consent to participate in the Common Entrance Test MAH-MPH-CET 2010 and Centralized Admission Process (CAP) in the State of Maharashtra. The specimen application form along with Rules and information brochure for academic year 2010-2011 is available on web site www.dteau.org.
Eligibility Conditions: Candidate who possesses Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from AICTE approved institute with minimum percentage of marks as specified by respective Universities for admission to M. Pharm. and valid GPAT score/valid MAH-MPH-CET 2010 score will be eligible for admission to M. Pharm. course.
For the details of eligibility criteria PROVISIONAL SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES : www.dteau.org
Activity Proposed Schedule
1. Sale of application form and information Brochures at ARC for GPAT qualified & Non GPAT candidates.
â€¢ Rules and Information brochure along with Specimen application form is also available for downloading on websiteÂ www.dteau.org.
â€¢ NOTE: Specimen application forms are only for reference and will not be accepted at ARC.
07.06.2010 Â - 13.06.2010
2. â€¢ Submission of Application form by hand in Person only at ARC.
â€¢ Application Forms received after 5.00 p.m. on 13.6.2010 will be rejected.
â€¢ Application form sent in any other mode such as post, courier, fax, email etc. willnot be accepted.
07.06.2010 – 13.06.2010
3. â€¢ Display of provisional merit list of GPAT qualified candidates.
â€¢ Display of List of eligible candidates for MAH-MPH-CET-2010 on the website : www.dteau.org
â€¢ Seat numbers & centre allotment of candidates for MAH-MPH-CET-2010 exam.
Following information will also be available on the website: www.dteau.org
â€¢ Instructions for GPAT qualified candidates.
â€¢ Instructions for MAH-MPH-CET-2010 candidates.
18.06.2010 at 5.00 p.m.
4. Submission of grievances if any in person at Govt. College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad. 22.6.2010 up to 5.00pm
5. Conduct of MAH-MPH-CET 2010 examination at MAH-MPH-CET-Examination centers as notified on websiteÂ www.dteau.org 27.6.2010 at 11.00 am
6. Display of MAH-MPH-CET 2010 examination result onÂ www.dteau.org along with mark list (electronic copy in the form of pdf file only) 2.7.2010 at 2.00 pm
7. Display of provisional merit list for admission process. 3.7.2010 at 5.00 pm
8. Admission Round-I at the Auditorium of Govt. College of Engineering, Osmanpura, Aurangabad 431 005.(For GPAT candidates only)
For Non-Sponsored candidates and SC/ST candidates 5.7.2010 at 11.00 am
For more Information on MAH DTE M.Pharm CAP :Â www.dteau.org