AMET University invites applications for admission to the following Courses :
- B.E. – Marine Engineering (4 Years)
- B.Sc – Nautical Science (3 Years)
- G.M.E. – Graduate Mechanical Engineering (1 Year)
UGC Approved Courses 4 Years
- B.E. – Naval Architecture & Offshore Engineering
- B.E. – Petroleum and Offshore Engineering
- B.E. – Marine Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. – Harbour Engineering and Offshore Technology
Post Graduate Programs 2 Years
- M.Tech. – Marine Engineering Management
- M.Sc – Fleet Operations Management
- M.Sc – Marine Biotechnology
- B.B.M. Shipping (3 Years)
- M.B.A. Shipping & Logistics Management (2 Years)
- M.B.A. Shipping Finance (2 Years)
- M.B.A. Marine Human Resource Management (2 Years)
- M.B.A. Cruise Ship Hospitality Management (2 Years)
AMET University Prospectus / Application Forms at Rs.750/- are available through Banks : Select Branches of Indian Overseas Bank, Corporation Bank & ICICI Bank Visit our website for bank details.
Online : AMET University Applications can be Downloaded from our website.
City Office :
5107, H2, II Avenue,
Chennai – 600 040.
Telephone No : 044 2616 1438 / 1180 / 2031. Campus :
135, East Coast Road,
Chennai – 603 112.
Telephone No : 044 2747 2155 / 57,
Missions Officer : 044 – 32015530 / 93815 03030 / 93815 05747,
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entrance Examinations at University Campus, Chennai is on : 29th, 30th & 31st May 2010.
Other Centres : Delhi / Mumbai / Chandigarh / Patna / Ranchi / Lucknow / Kozhikode / Kochi / Vishakapatnam on 23rd May, 2010.
For AMET University Exam Venues, Timing, Application Availability and Eligibility Criteria visit : www.ametuniv.ac.in