MH-AAC-CAT 2010 | BFA Admissions 2010 |Â Bachelor of Fine Art Admission 2010
Directorate of Art, Maharashtra State
Sir J.J, School of Art Campus, Dr.D.N. Road, Fort Mumbai 400 001
Tel No : 22620232/1
MH-AAC-CAT 2010 Website : www.doa.org.in
MH-AAC-CAT 2010 CAT Notification
MH-AAC-CAT 2010 First Year BFA Admission
Admission to the first year of four year full time Degree Courses in Bachelor of Fine Art for the Academic Year 2010-11
Applications are invited for Govt. of Maharashtra â€“ Applied Arts and Crafts Common aptitude Test ( MH-AAC-CAT 2010) for admission to the first year of four year full time degree course in Bachelor of Fine Art in Govt. Institute/Colleges and AICTE Approved Un-Aided Colleges in the Maharashtra State Eligibility Criteria to appear for MH-AAC-CAT 10 :
Candidate should be an Indian National and should passed/appeared the HSC (Std.XII / 10 + 2 level) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its Equivalent examination withEnglish as one of the subject and secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate for backward class category candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only). Final result HSC fulfilling 50% criteria and 45% require for reserved category achieved not necessarily in first attempt.
MH-AAC-CAT 2010 Sale of Information brochure.
- Information brochure along with specimen application form will be available at all the ARC centres against the payment of Rs. 150/- in cash.
- Information brochure and specimen application form will also be available on the website :www.doa.org.in for browsing, downloading and printing.
Schedule of Activities for MH-AAC-CAT 2010
1) For Maharashtra State/OMS Candidates – Sale of Information Brochure at ARC Online Submission of Application form on Website : 13/05/10 to 25/05/10
2) Confirmation of Receipt of Online submitted Application form and receipt of Call letter for MH-AAC-CAT 2010 at ARC for Maharashtra State candidates : 18/05/2010 to 25/05/2010
3) Confirmation of receipt of online submitted application for Candidates at Directorate of Art, M.S., Mumbai office by sending the printout of Online submitted Application along with DD/Pay Order and required documents through Registered Courier/Hand Delivery which should reach office of the Directorate of Art, M.S., Mumbai.Receipt of Call letter to OMS candidates through Candidateâ€™s login through websiteÂ www.doa.org.in : 18/05/2010 to 25/05/2010
4) Late submission & confirmation of Application form in person At any ARC Center : 26/05/2010 to 29/05/2010
5) Date and Time of Common Aptitude Test : 03/06/2010 Thursday 10:30am and 4:45 pm