SBI Jobs | SBI Recruitment | www.sbi.co.in | SBI Jobs details of application procedure | SBI vacancies – 1717 posts
SBI Jobs : An Opportunity to work for SBI (www.sbi.co.in)Â state Bank Group. SBIÂ Recruitment of Probationary officers in Associate Banks of India.
SBI On line Registration from 01.01.2010 to 31.01.2010
SBI No. of vacancies 1717
SBIÂ (www.sbi.co.in)Â Associate Banks bring together a rich heritage of the erstwhile princely states and latest state-of-art Banking Technology. The Banks’ presence is spread across the length and breadth of the country, through a network of 4700 branches running on a core Banking Platform, fully linked to the SBI branches, with offshore presence in the Middle East.
SBI Â invite young, aspiring and dynamic graduate candidates with;
- 60% aggregate marks (55% for SC/ST.PWD )in class XII or two years Diploma course after 10th Standard
55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST PWD )in Graduation irrespective of pass course or Honours course
- Aged between 21 years & 30 years as on 31.01.2010 (age relaxation reservation as per Government rules).
SBI Jobs : Advantage SBI associates;
- Accelerated promotions to deserving candidates with opportunity to rise to the top of the Bank.
- Attractive package like furnished accommodation / GRA, travel entitlements, conveyance allowance, medical benefit, LFC/ HTC, loans at concessional rates as per the service rules.
- Varied opportunities in treasury, Project Finance, International Banking and HR to become leaders in the industry.
- Privilege to choose between contributing towards the economic betterment of his/her own state or to nation building by posting at larger centres.
SB Jobs : For details of SBI application procedure and SBI registration refer to the websites