dmer -Â Directorate Of Medical education & Research
Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building, St. George’s Hospital Compound, Mumbai-400 001.
dmerÂ Tel No. +91-22-22620361-65/22652257/59
dmerÂ Telegram: “MEDUCATNSEARCH”
dmerÂ Fax: +91-22-22620562/22652168
dmerÂ Website: www.dmer.org
dmerÂ -Â Directorate Of Medical education & Research :Â PGM-CET 2010
Entrance Examination for Admission to Medical Postgraduate Course (MD/MS/Diploma)
Entrance examination (PGM-CET 2010) for Medical Postgraduate Course(MD/MS/Diploma) will be held on Sunday, 24th January, 2010 from 10 am to 1.30pm.
The cost of application form along with the information brochure of PGM-CET 2010 and Examination fee is Rs.1800/- to be payable by Demand Draft/Pay order drawn on any Nationalised or Scheduled commercial Bank in favor of “Director, Medical Education and Research, Mumbai payable at Mumbai. The Brochure and Application Form will be available at the following Government Medical Colleges from 18/12/2009 to 02/01/2010 (Excluding Sunday and State Government Holiday). Aspiring candidates should go through the eligibility criteria as per the PGM-CET-2010 brochure, before purchasing the application form.
dmer -Directorate Of Medical education & Research :Â Name of the Medical College :
- Grant Medical college, Byculla, Mumbai.
- B.J. Medical College, Pune
- Dr. V.M. Medical College, Solapur
- Government Medical College, Miraj
- Shri Bhausaheb Hire Govt. Medical College, Dhule
- R.C.S.M. Government Medical College, Kolhapur
- Government Medical College, Nagpur
- Shri Vasantrao Naik Govt. Medical College, Yavatmal
- Govt. Medical Collge, Akola
- Government Medical College, Auranabad
- Government Medical College, Nanded
- Swami Raanand Teerth Rural Medical College, Ambajogai, Dist. Beed.
- Government Medical College, Latur.
Duly filled Application form should be submitted in person from 18/12/2009 to 02/01/2010 (excluding Sunday and state Government Holidays), at any of the above centers. The application form should not be sent by post/Courier, such forms will be rejected without any intimation.
dmer Eligibility Criteria :
1.A candidate must be an Indian National.
2.Candidates who have passed final M.B.B.S. examination and completed one year internship training from recognized medical college include in the chedule of the Indian medical Council Act, 1956 and situated in Maharashtra, affiliated to Non-AgriculturalÂ Universities established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994 or the Maharashtra University of Health Science Act, 1998 and who obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or Maharashtra Medical Council(MMC) will be eligible to appear for PGM-CET 2010. The candidates who have passed final MBBS examination completing internship by 30th April 2010 are also eligible.
3. Eligibility for In-Service candidates will be as per criteria laid down by the Public Health Department for M.M. &H.S Medical OfficerÂ Candidates and E.S.I.S. candidates; and Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation for BMC Candidates.
4.The candidates who are domiciled Maharashtra and who have obtained admission under 15% quota for All India Entrance Examination (AIEE) for MBBS course and who Obtained the degree from a University Situated Outside the State of Maharashtra will also be eligible for PGM-Cet-2010.
5.The candidate who has obtained MBBS degree from Deemed University is not eligible to appear for PGM-CET-2010.
6. For more details regarding eligibility and other rules, please refer to the PGM-CET-2010 Information Brochure, which is available on website www.dmer.org