Job Description of theÂ Yahoo Job:
The account manager will be responsible for developing and executing on a direct advertiser acquisition, retention and development strategy for the market. This person will be responsible for growing and developing largest clients. This person will work in conjunction with the marketing and affiliate team (& other internal groups) to maximize revenue opportunities with top advertisers, provide superior customer service & develop a strong industry presence. This person is expected, through their advertising experience, to provide expert knowledge of the market/advertisers and help direct clients better optimize their marketing campaigns.
-Growing our largest, most important client relationships
-Voice in the market through industry speaking engagements
-Understanding & meeting direct sales advertisers’ ROI metrics
- Working to provide optimization services to our top direct clients
-Creation of direct sales reporting & intelligence
- What reports should the team regularly publish?
- Are these accurately measuring what matters for growing our direct sales business?
- How can we use internal data to assist our clients & to grow direct sales revenue?
-Responsibility for direct sales presentations & sales tools in conjunction with marketing
Qualifications for theÂ Yahoo Job:
-0-2+ years of Internet sales experience
-3-5+ years in sales
-BA/BS or equivalent
- Proficient with major business applications (Excel & PowerPoint)
-Ability to think creatively/strategically and act tactically/efficiently
-Ability to strive in a rapid-paced/energetic environment and execute against multiple opportunities Strong -communication, teamwork, and people skills