FMS MBA | FMS MBA Admission | How to apply for FMS MBA | www.fms.edu |Â Faculty Of Management Studies university of Delhi MBA
Announces MBA (FULL TIME) and MBA-Management of Services (Full Time) Two-Year Programmes Beginning July, 2010
FMS MBA entrance exam is a MBA Entrance Exam conducted by the Faculty of Management Studies. The pattern of the exam includes Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension; all these are covered in about 175 questions.
FMS MBA Entrance Test Date – Sunday January 10, 2010.
FMS MBA Admission -Â Eligibility: Candidates applying for admission to the two-year MBA & MBA (MS) programmes must have pursued at least a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree programme after 12 years of formal schooling.
The minimum requisite percentage of marks in different disciplines: Arts/Commerce or Social Sciences – 50%; Sciences – 55%; Mathematics or Statistics – 60%; Medicine, Engineering or Technology – 60% or 2nd Degree examination after 10+2+3 scheme, securing at least 60% marks.
Candidates appearing for the final examination of Bachelor’s/Post-Graduate Degree examinations may also apply.
Candidates must be at least 20 years of age as on 01.10.2010. (Pl. Confirm after Sept. 27, 2009)
FMS MBA Admission -Â How To Apply:
Online Application and Payment facility available at our Website: www.fms.edu
The Admission Forms and Information Bulletin will be available from the designated branches of State Bank of India from 02-10-2009 to 20-11-2009 on cash payment of rs.1250/-(Rs.350/- for SC/ST category) for applying to both MBA & MBA(MS); and Rs.750/-(rs.200/- for SC/ST category) for applying to any one MBA Programme or to the Ph.D. Programme. Applicants must enclose the bank counterfoil and reserved category certificate, if any, with the application.
FMS MBA Admission -Â Important Dates:
Sales Of Forms: 05th Oct to 20th Nov 2009.
Submission Of Forms: Opening Sate-05th Oct 2009, Last Date:20th Nov 2009.
Admission Test: 2pm on Sunday, 10th Jan 2010.
Test Centres: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Vishakhapatnam & Varansi.
1. A candidate may apply for one or both the MBA Programmes or pnly for the PhD programme.
2. Incomplete for(s)/without bank draft will not be entertained.
3. The bank draft must be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Delhi” payable at State Bank of India, service branch(code no. 7687).
4. Completed forms should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.
5. FMS reserves the right to change or cancel any of the test centres at its own discretion.
6. FMS, University of Delhi will not be responsible for any postal delay.
7. All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Delhionly.
8. Those applying online need to send their applicable category(SC/ST/OBC/PH/CW)certificate, three copies of Computer generated admit card format (with photograph, mailing address and signature) and requisite application fee(if not paid online) to FMS before 20-11-2009.
Dean: FMS, DU, Phone: 91-11-27666382-384