helpline.rb.nic.in Rashtrapati Bhavan Helpline Portal – register your grievances online – launched by The President of India Smt. Pratibha Patil
The President of India, Smt. Pratibha Patil inaugurated the Rashtrapati Bhavan Helpline Portal to enable the citizens to register their grievances online, at Rashtrapati Bhavan on 24th July.
This portal will make the process of sending grievances to the President easier. The portal is very easy to use. Following are the highlights of Rashtrapati Bhavan Helpline Portal:
- Lodging of request/grievance by clicking “Lodge a Request/Grievance” from any place any time (24X7) basis.
- Generation of Unique Registration Number (URN) for every request/grievance.
- Citizen can track the status of their request/grievance real time online.
- Acknowledgement by e-mail, if provided.
- Instant and easy communication between nodal Public Grievance officers of Government Organizations.
- Integration with Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS).
- Automatic Online Data transmission between Ministries/Department/Organization and the subordinate organizations.
- Constant update on the status of request/grievance received and acted upon by the President’s Secretariat.
Rashtrapati Bhavan Helpline Porta – special features are:
- Enables lodging of lengthy e-petitions.
- Enables supplementary attachment of scanned documents.
- Additional mode of acknowledgement through e-mails.
- On submission of registration form, petitioner gets a Unique Registration Number (URN).
Once the request/grievance is scrutinized by the Helpline Main Desk at Rashtrapati Bhavan, the following actions would take place:-
- Scrutinize requests/grievances and assign appropriate grievance category.
- Decide on action required.
- Online forwarding of requests/grievances to Ministries/Departments/State Governments.
- Reminders sent electronically.
- Action taken is update on the ‘Updates Action Form’ at Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) level.
- The action taken report is reviewed by the higher authority before closure under the Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS).