Maharashtra Directorate of Technical Education (www.dte.org.in/dse) offers Direct admission to 2nd year of the 4 year Degree Course in Engineering across Manarashtra for 2009 – 2010. Information about Course and details about dates are given on www.dte.org.in/dse
DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION,
3, MAHAPALIKA MARG, POST BOX NO. 1967, MUMBAI-400 001.
Helpline Phone nos.: 022-2262 6853/54 Fax : 022-2692102
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: http://www.dte.org.in/dse
Direct admission to Second Year Engineering by DTE Maharashtra www.dte.org.in/dse – Admission to Direct Second Year of Four Year Degree Courses in Engineering / Technology for the Academic year 2009-2010
Applications are invited from the eligible Maharashtra State Candidates for admission, through multiple rounds, to Direct Second year of four-year degree courses in Engineering/Technology in the
following institutions for the Academic Year 2009-10:
A. State Government/Aided Colleges, Unaided Nonminority Colleges, University Managed Institutes, University Departments [Except in UDCT, Aurangabad & five Autonomous Engineering Institutes viz. VJTI, Mumbai; COE Pune; SGGS IE&T, Nanded; WCE, Sangli and VIT Pune(Un-Aided)]
B. Such Unaided Minority colleges and/or such number of seats from Un-Aided Minority colleges which have given consent to form part of this admission process.
IMPORTANT: All such candidates who have confirmed or confirmed & subsequently cancelled their admissions to Direct second year of Engineering/Technology in any one of the aforesaid Autonomous Institutes are not eligible to apply for admission to Direct Second Year of Four Year Degree courses of Engineering/Technology of the institutes coming under CAP.
Eligibility Criteria for Degree Courses in Engineering/Technology:
The candidate must be Indian National and should have passed post SSC or post HSC diploma course in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks of the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) OR of any other recognized Diploma /Â equivalent to the diploma awarded by the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) with English as the medium of instruction at diploma level OR any other AICTE approved institution which has been granted Academic Autonomy by the Government of Maharashtra or University in the State of Maharashtra.
Availability of Information brochure and submission of Online Application on www.dte.org.in/dse and Option Forms:
â€¢ Information brochure will be available at designated Application form Receipt Centers (ARCs) listed bellow between 11 AM to 5 PM as per schedule.
â€¢ All the information printed in the brochure is available on the website for browsing, printing and downloading on www.dse.org.in/dse.
â€¢ The cost of the Information Brochure is Rs. 400/- in cash for all the candidates.
â€¢ Aspiring candidates are required to fill the Online Application through the website at any of the ARCs as mentioned below OR the candidate can also fill it through any computer connected to Internet, either from home or cyber cafÃ© and take the printout of the Online submitted Application Form for confirmation
at ARCs. In any case, candidate has to do the confirmation of submission of online Application Form at ARC only by producing the duly signed copy of the printout of online Application Form personally along with the attested Xerox copies (or Xerox copies with originals) of the required supporting
â€¢ Application Forms confirmed at ARCs will only be considered valid for further processing. No other mode of submission shall be accepted.
â€¢ The candidate should submit only one form. If it is found that the candidate has submitted multiple forms, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
Schedule of activities for Degree Courses in Engineering/Technology 2009 Admissions:
1. Online Submission of Application Form through ARCs or from anywhere else through Internet for Engineering : http://www.dte.org.in/dse : 30/07/2009 03/08/2009 upto 5 PM
2. Sale of Information Brochure at all ARCs and Document verification (along with all Originals and attested true copies of supporting documents) and Confirmation of
Submission of Application Form at ARCs only: 30/07/2009 03/08/2009 upto 5 PM
3. Display of Provisional Merit List at ARCs and also on websites: 05/08/2008 at 5.00 PM
4. Submission of grievance applications, if any, at respective ARC 06/08/2009 07/08/2009 upto 5 PM
5. Display of Final Merit list at all ARCs and also on websites. 08/08/2009 at 5 PM The details schedule of display of vacancy position, submission and confirmation of Online Option Form for
CAP Round I, II, III shall be notified separately. Please read the Annexure I of the Information Brochure for steps of Centralized Admission Process.
List of Application Form Receipt Centers (ARCs)
Mumbai University, Mumbai.
1. Mumbai Government Polytechnic, Mumbai.49, Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051
2. Mumbai Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Wadala(E), Mumbai-400037
3. Mumbai K. J. Somaiya Polytechnic, Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar, Mumbai.
4. Navi Mumbai Ramrao Adik Institute Of Technology, Navi Mumbai Sector No. 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
5. Thane Parshwanath College of Engineering, Ghod Bunder Road, Thane-400701
6. Vasai, Thane Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology, Vasai Road. District Thane
7. Ratnagiri Government Polytechnic, Near Tibha Palace, Ratnagiri-415612
8. Mumbai Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust’s Thakur Polytechnic, Mumbai Thakur omplex, West to W.E.Highway , Kandivali(E), Mumbai – 400101
Pune University, Pune.
9. Pune Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering, Sector No.26, Pradhikaran, Near Akurdi Rly. Station, Nigdi, Pune.
10. Pune PES Modern College of Engineering, 1186 A, Shivaji Nagar,Off J.M. Road, Pune.
11. Pune Government Polytechnic, Pune University Road, Pune-411016
12. Pune Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology, 19, Prin. V.K. Jog Marg, Near Pune Railway Station, Pune-411001.
13. Pune Sinhgad College of Engineering, S.No.44/1, Vadgaon(Bk),Off Sinhgad Road, Pune-411041.
14. Pune Pune Vidyarthi Griha’s College of Engineering, 44, Vidyanagari, Shivdarshan Chowk, Parvati, Pune-411009.
15. Ahmednagar Government Polytechnic, Burudgaon Road, Ahmednagar.
16. Nashik KKWES’s K.K. Wagh College of Engineering, Hirabai Haridas Vidyanagari,Amrutdham, Panchavati, Nashik-422003.
North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
17. Dhule Government Polytechnic, Vidyanagri, Deopur, Dhule
18. Jalgaon Government Polytechnic, Jalgaon N.H. 6, Opp. ITI, Jalgaon – 425 002
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
19 Aurangabad Government College of Engineering, Near Osmanpura Post Office,Aurangabad. Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded.
20 Latur Puranmal Lahoti Government Polytechnic, Ausa Road,Latur-413531
21 Nanded Government Polytechnic, Visava Road, Nanded.
Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
22. Karad Government College of Engineering, Vidyanagar, Karad-415124.
23. Jaysingpur Dr. J.J. Magdum College of Engineering, Gat. No. 314/330, Shirol Wadi Road,Jaysingpur-416101.
24. Solapur Government Polytechnic, 4, Akkalkot Road, Solapur.
25. Satara Rayat Shikshan Sanstha’s Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering, Near Circuit House, Sadar Bazar, Camp Satara-415001
26. Kolhapur Government Polytehnic, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur.
27. Pandharpur Shri Vithal Education & Reasearch Institute’s College of Engineering, Gopalpur-Ranjani Road, Gopalpur, Pandharpur 413304.
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati.
28. Yavatmal Government Polytechnic, Dhamangaon Road, Yavatmal. Phone : (08232) 246356; 242418; 243278 Fax :
29. Amravati Government College of Engineering, VMV Road, Near Kathora Naka, Amravati-444604.
30. Shegaon Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, College Campus,Khamgaon Road, Shegaon-444203.
The Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur.
31. Gadchiroli Government Polytechnic, M.I.D.C. Road, Indala Parisar, Post Pardi, Gadchiroli-442605.
32. Nagpur Government Polytechnic, Mangalwar Bazar, Sadar, Nagpur..
33. Chandrapur Government College of Engineering, C/o. Sukhada Processing Plant Building, Jivan Safalya Colony, Ramnagar, Chandrapur-442401.
34. Arvi Government Polytechnic, Arvi, Dist. Wardha
Note: All ARCs and Institutes will remain open on all days of schedule including holidays between 11 AM to 5PM.
Get more details of Direct Second Year Engineering by DTE Maharashtra on www.dte.org.in/dse – Admission to Direct Second Year of Four Year Degree Courses in Engineering / Technology for the Academic year 2009-2010
Apply online to Direct Second year of four-year degree courses in Engineering/Technology in the following institutions for the Academic Year 2009-10 on www.dte.org.in/dse
Get regular updates from us on admission – enter your email id below