MAH CET – Mah Enginneering Admission Notification is out. MAHARASHTRA Online Application for Engineering www.dte.org.in/fe2009
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, DOCUMENT VERIFICATION & CONFIRMATION
AT ARC FOR ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR OF FOUR YEAR DEGREE COURSES IN
Minimum eligibility criteria for applying to admission to these courses are as mentioned in the Information Brochures of the respective courses issued at the time of submission of application form for MHT-CET 2009.
The “Online Application Form” is being made available to only those eligible candidates, who are desirous of seeking admission to the aforesaid colleges through this Admission Process on the official websites viz. www.dte.org.in/fe2009 (for Engineering/Technology courses). Aspiring candidates are required to fill in the Online Application Form, take the printout of the Online Application Form and Confirm the Online application form in person along with duly signed printout of the Online Application form, required documents (both originals & attested copies) at the Application Form Receipt Center (ARC) listed below as per schedule. The merit list of eligible candidate for Centralized Admission Process (CAP) will be displayed on website.
Applications of Maharashtra State, OMS, and AIEEE candidates received by post at ARC/DTE office will be
rejected and no communication will be done with the candidate.
1. It is MANDATORY for all eligible aspiring Maharashtra State, AIEEE-2009 (Paper-1) qualified and J&K
Migrant candidates to submit and confirm Online application form for Engineering/Technology.
2. It is MANDATORY for all eligible aspiring Maharashtra State and OMS candidates to submit and
confirm online application form for Pharmacy.
3. AIEEE and J&K Migrant candidates should draw D.D./ Pay Order of specified amount on any
Scheduled/Nationalised/Commercial Bank in favour of “The Director, Technical Education,
Maharashtra State” Payable at Mumbai.
4. AIEEE-2009 (Paper-1) qualified candidates applying for Engineering Courses: Such candidates should
confirm the application form at ARC, along with a DD/Pay order of Rs. 900/- (of Rs. 700/- in case of
candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State).
5. Maharashtra State candidate aspiring for admission against AIEEE seats, if they are AIEEE-2009(Paper-
1) qualified should apply for All India Seats (AIEEE) through the same application form along with
6. J & K Migrant Candidates applying for Engineering courses: Such candidates should send print out of
duly filled in and signed online application form and attested copies of required documents for
confirmation along with a DD/Pay order of Rs. 900/- to: The Principal, Sardar Patel College of
Engineering, Versova Road, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai-400 058.
7. If the candidate fails to confirm the online filled application form at ARC, then such online filled
application will be rejected and name of such candidate will not appear in the merit list(s) prepared for
the purpose of CAP. Such candidates whose names do not appear in the merit list(s) will not be able to
participate in entire Centralized Admission Process.
Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for Engineering/Technology Courses:
For the academic year 2009-10, the Competent Authority shall conduct total Four (4) rounds of
Centralized Admission. The CAP shall consist of first three (3) rounds of Centralized Allotment wherein
eligible candidates will fill separate/fresh Online Option forms for respective rounds. Fourth round of CAP
shall be conducted by way of counseling only for the eligible Maharashtra State candidates.
Candidates who have filled in and confirmed the aforesaid Online Application form for Admission to
Engineering course at ARCs and who have been assigned a merit no. shall be eligible to participate in the CAP except:
Those Candidates who have once confirmed their admission in any one of the aforesaid six Autonomous Institutes are not eligible to participate in any of the CAP rounds-I/II/III/IV conducted by the Directorate of
Technical Education, M.S., Mumbai. Even if such candidate subsequently cancels their admission in Autonomous institutes, they will not be considered eligible to participate in CAP Rounds I/II/III/IV.
StepsÂ of activities for Engineering / Technology [website www.dte.org.in/fe2009]
1. Online Submission of Application form at ARC or from anywhere else
through the web site for All candidates. from 18-06-09 to 29-06-09
upto 5.00 PM
2. Document Verification and confirmation of Online Application
form by Maharashtra and AIEEE Candidates in person at ARCs.
â€¢ AIEEE Candidates should submit D.D./Pay Order at the time of
â€¢ J & K Migrant Candidates should send the application form for
confirmation at Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
from 20-06-09 to 29-06-09 upto 5.00 PM
3. Display of provisional merit of CAP Round (Maharashtra State, J&K
Migrant and AIEEE candidates) on web site from 02-07-09 at 5.00 PM
4. Submission of grievance applications, if any, by Maharashtra State,
AIEEE candidates at respective ARC.
â€¢ J&K Migrant candidates should submit grievances to Sardar Patel
College of Engineering, Mumbai from 03-07-09 to 04-07-09 upto
5. Display of final merit (Maharashtra State, J&K and AIEEE candidates)
on web site from 07-07-09 at 5.00 PM